name:drakular
Forum activity:9/10
In-game activity:10/10
IRC activity:10
Previous infractions/bans:i'm banned for spam i stay normal
Timezone:i think 10 or 9
Best mods:wushu,ninjutsu,judo
Belt:brown
Why you want to join:i want to join cause this clan it's very good all here of legends
Any other talents:replay,soccer
Any additional info about yourself:i have 10 years i'm brazillian and i luv the templar clan bye plp

Are you fucking serious? I know your getting the brunt end of my frustrations but it clearly says NO BLOCK STYLE FORMAT! Use free form like everyone else. I'm tempted to delete this entire thread and make a new without any of the old posts to which dumbasses see what we USED to use. God, just please read for once I'm having second thoughts on letting new people in the clan...

Rejected please just gtfo
But in all reality... I think I might be insane...
So.... just out of curiosity, am i accepted? o-o
I am fond of pigs. Dogs look up to us. Cats look down on us. Pigs treat us as equals
Hey, my name is Kevin and I'm 17. I live in France (GMT +1). I play paintball and bodybuilding for 2 years.

I love Taekkyon-ABD-Wushu, I am master belt, I am very active on the forum (10/10) but less InGame (6/10). I'm a good marketer (I think).
I want to join because [rvng] is a famous and respected clan, I would like to be part of yours.
I could help you to haggle (giving tricks), maybe even make a clan shop ect ..
Hi and a warm greetings Revenge members!
Im gonna apply to join your clan. My real name is Gian I am 11 years old. I live in Philippines im sorry I dont know what is my GMT. So I am black belt my QI is 1873 my favorite mods are aikido,judo and taekkyon. I can help this clan in clan war or clan events im also good at replays. I want to join because I wanna meet new friends and have some fun I've also been to awesome clan like Extreme, Zero and Legendary I quited because they wont allow me to be inactive for school how am I gonna study so I quited. Thank you
Originally Posted by Garmadon View Post
Hi and a warm greetings Revenge members!
Im gonna apply to join your clan. My real name is Gian I am 11 years old. I live in Philippines im sorry I dont know what is my GMT. So I am black belt my QI is 1873 my favorite mods are aikido,judo and taekkyon. I can help this clan in clan war or clan events im also good at replays. I want to join because I wanna meet new friends and have some fun I've also been to awesome clan like Extreme, Zero and Legendary I quited because they wont allow me to be inactive for school how am I gonna study so I quited. Thank you

In discussion
Originally Posted by laoSe View Post
You no longer have tags, so it's hard to find you IG ..

We still have our tags in game I thought. Also please refrain from posting here till we've reached a verdict. Thank you and I won't repeat myself. So don't reply to this otherwise I will reject you.
Name: (Irl) Tyrone

Forum activity: I'm extremely active on the forums

In-game activity: I'm pretty much always ingame

IRC activity: Never gone on IRC before 0_0

Previous infractions/bans(include the reason): One infraction (2 points) for trying to sell something that i didnt have in my inventory, it was in the market -_-

Timezone:EST

Best mods: Akido, any parkour mod, classic

Belt(this won't really affect your chances of joining): Black

Why you want to join: Im looking for a good clan that has good activity on the forums and ingame so thats why i came here

Any other talents(e.g. art, replay making): Replay making (boomhits Madmans Decap's and so on)

Any additional info about yourself: Dat im a sexay beast
Attached Files
Toon-Obliteration.rpl (79.2 KB, 2 views)
Toon-Takedown V1.rpl (134.7 KB, 2 views)
lol freerunning3 V2.rpl (275.8 KB, 2 views)
they see me rollin.rpl (736.2 KB, 2 views)
Last edited by tythetoon; Sep 2, 2012 at 09:10 AM.
Act like a man of thought - Think like a man of action.