Toribash
Originally Posted by rafatorii View Post
can i join?

Originally Posted by Kamilox View Post
i want join because i want join.

Sorry. No shitheads.
Last edited by Sahee; Mar 18, 2009 at 07:18 AM.
deady: "Sahee (...) you bitter Pollock (...)"
Originally Posted by rafatorii View Post
can i join?

Originally Posted by Kamilox View Post
i want join because i want join.

Run Forest, run!

[A L P H A]
Too late.

I already shat on them and used it as an excuse:
Originally Posted by Sahee View Post
Sorry. No shitheads.

not to let them join.

Round one is pretty much over.
*time passes*

Oh well guys. This isn't even an application what you did. This is nothing. Or it's worse than nothing. Cause it proves complete arogance towards what we might want from you. Towards everything at all, cause look at the name of the thread you posted that shit in.

You didn't even had the brains to read where are you posting. So... results may vary. I hope this "shocker" of a response that you got above will be remembered.

Whether you "hate" me or not, it doesn't matter at all. Just use some brains cause really, it's fucking disgusting to reply to such "applications" calmly.

You act stupider than the zombies (and in zombies defence, they at least value brains . You don't even seem to know what is it).

Take it easy and really. NEVER EVER EVER re-post here again.

I don't want to surround myself with total... with eh, let's call it "wrong kind"... to not use another insult on you again >.>. ;| Bye.

Ah and if you indeed do want some beef, come and get it. My hammer doesn't want to stain itself with your blood anymore, but eh, you should still fear it ;).
Last edited by Sahee; Mar 18, 2009 at 11:15 AM.
How bout me Sahee do you have your final judgement?

-Hax Yo'
Need help?
Creati0n says: still my favorite. <3
I sacrificed my firstborn for this great human being to join (M) ~R
Just Use Thunder!
hxc, i suggest you to stop asking and just wait for sahee to say something. If you keep on trying to push or pull him to do something, you'll get the opposite result. Believe me.
●Alpha●
●OLDA●
●ORMO●
True that. *Shuts up*

Yo'
Need help?
Creati0n says: still my favorite. <3
I sacrificed my firstborn for this great human being to join (M) ~R
Just Use Thunder!
Sneaky bastard with white text. Yeah i know all ur tricks. Just be quiet and wait for your royal highness to make his judgement. (which either means hell drop the sahammer on ur head. or his desk. Its his choice.)
[RelaxAll]Nikelaos:Kickass is chained to this clan with indestructible shackles, his balls are also superglued to the chair.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

kick, it might not make a difference since hxc's head would be on the desk and meets the hammer , but yeah, you can at least satisfy yourself knowing that you have a 50-50 chance of getting in (maybe even bigger) , so your case might be one of the longest "judgements" so far, so keep waiting..
But why's the rum gone? :v