Ranking
O.o
i tough someone would come and say this is just a simple shit
6/10.... but this...

you dont know how happy i am :'D
this means im gonna make more replays!
.: Kratos <3 ][ Tricerafi ( Evil Twin) <3 ][ Raiken & Kaito <3 ][ Manta <3 ][ NvSfocus ][ Wylde][ Pure ][ Trocher3 ][ Shrook :.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
~I got Death and a Vampire as Waifus ~
Um.. I thought everyone was supposed to post a replay AND comment, not just comment.
Since Dark here didn't post a replay, I have nothing to comment on.

And my replay, I just got bored to went for a stylish decap. Pose took some work to make look sexy.
Attached Files
Forever alone.rpl (146.8 KB, 34 views)
teach me that kick D:...
it was really really a nice kick the flow was perfect looked a bit unreal as spin kick but i liked it
9/10
-----
got a new replay
well in this one i just wanted a pure nice neckbreak fatality with dramatic scene didnt rly focused on that wrestling(dunno how to write it well :I ) move but i hope it's nice
Attached Files
Last edited by DarkDranz; Jun 10, 2012 at 04:04 AM. Reason: <24 hour edit/bump
.: Kratos <3 ][ Tricerafi ( Evil Twin) <3 ][ Raiken & Kaito <3 ][ Manta <3 ][ NvSfocus ][ Wylde][ Pure ][ Trocher3 ][ Shrook :.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
You could have been smoother with some of your moves, the initial neckbreak itself was decent, and you struggled to make a the final pose, you jerked around to get it instead of flowing into it smoothly.
8.9/10

Still attempting to get back into the swing of making replays, went for a smooth/nice splitcap. Went well(Don't forget the pose).
Attached Files
Death&skittles.rpl (172.2 KB, 21 views)
as i can see you rly love to work on the way you pose...
but that kick was nice and sexy...but it would be better if it was an Air splitcap if you see what i mean...

anyways 8/10 because the decap sucked...
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Loving your new style hacks. Just try not jumping to far away.

Also you inspire me to make a cap replay xD
Attached Files
largekilla - Cold sweat.rpl (158.7 KB, 29 views)
[ORMO] [OLDA] [The Team] [The JHX Experience]
Good day Dr. Freud
@LargeKilla
is this your new way to make me Jelly?
anyways those spins was sweets but the decap looked a but unprecise...but still nice 9/10

@Kolega
it wasnt that cool looked very stiff for me and the decap was KINDA failed but overall it's ok 7/10 for your efforts^^

Now my turn i'm actualy trainning to make those Fatality combos...so far i dont get a nice result but i hope i can get help for this
Attached Files
Dranz Return - Shoryuken.rpl (222.5 KB, 17 views)
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
well, both replat kicked ass, but... srly, too much street fighter?? xD, anyway. both are realisctic and nice, nice flow, but in the replay shoryuken, uke looks like a paper flying xD. 10/10.
kicked ass.
also, new Tricking REPLAY in a long time. i hope this replay dont suck :B
Attached Files
!Bio - T - THIS IS HOW I ROLL.rpl (137.0 KB, 20 views)
Oot|Ormo|[Latin]Friend
"You Cannot Punish A Man Twice For one Mistake"