Toribash
Fr0styCube, I really like your app, you said few things about yourself which is great because I think that out clan is not only aobut toribash.
You said that you do art, can you show us your work?
Your replays are ok, not really great tho. You should work more on madmans, first parkour was pretty good, the other ones not really. I like your spars even tho they are pretty stiff imo.
In short, I'm neutral, you seem like a cool guy but you have to work on your toribash skills. Show me some art, it might change my opinion Also feel free to join our chat to get used to our stupidity xD
~RIP [Vector], Shikkumo's butthole
Replays, Videos
HELLO
DEAR VECTOR CLAN

I came to apply for Vector clan

My Real Life

My real name is Deni, i am 14 years old and i come from Albania.
Im avarage height and slim. I like to spend my time playing veriest different games with my friends but mostly i like spending it with a computer.
I quite love football (soccer if you're from America) and basketball too, i have been enjoying basketball latley. I quite love to learn languages but i mostly prefer English, i have been learning it ever since i was 5, mainly from movies and videogames.

About Toribash

My ingame name is DeniLumi and I am a replay maker.
I do all soards of replay Spar Trick Ukebash Parkour even MAS.
Around about 1 - 2 years ago i joined a parkour team called Team Kinetic where Karbn is in too thats how i became friend with him. I have a replay thread with 12.2k views atm and its going really good im getting loads of views too. I have applied 4 times in total to ormo and they say that im pretty close to joining so thats a good thing about my career because it means that im proggressing and that im showing potencial for my replays.

Why Do I Want To Join Vector

I was part of a clan that recently died (RIP Okami) it was a good clan with really great replaymakers but it died, since the clan was about replaymakers i thought i would fit in Vector clan because its based around replaymaking too and its a great clan with some great members and many of you guys are my friends.I think that as a clan its great clan that new replaycomers and old ones want to apply to join this clan and i think that its an oppertunity that should not be missed.

Thank you

Here is my replay thread

i will put some replays too and my discord name is KingCactus#6534

sorry if my english is bad
Attached Files
M - I Saw The SugarMan.rpl (656.0 KB, 8 views)
M - Faster than light.rpl (409.1 KB, 9 views)
M - Flying above the stars.rpl (853.4 KB, 8 views)
[M] Heads up.rpl (192.5 KB, 10 views)
Last edited by Deni; Feb 5, 2018 at 10:17 PM.
Ormo | TANG | Tk | RSO
Alright, before anything else, thanks for finally applying :^)

Ok moving on.
I've known you for a decent time know and I could say I think of you as a buddy, you're all around fun to chat with and always keep whoever is chatting with you entertained.
Replay-wise, you're really good, you said in your app that you did parkour, tricking, sparring and such, but you only showed us madmans, cmon I wanna see some variety :^]. Judging from the replays you sent in your app, your moves are great and you have definitly found your style ingame, your replays are in general fun to watch, but from all these replays I though of the same thing, you can even improve more and take your skills to ormo level.
I didn't really have to write that much because I already know you well, I took so much time writing this because you kept fucking pinging me on discord ye already know, you're getting that good yes.
you like memes and so do it so yeah we'll get along in #Wibbles.
kuro if you're reading this
im waiting on you to
apply to vector
EMS (Emergency Medical Services) | PT
Um Mamute pequenino queria voar
Hey! It's Fr0stycube again~

So here are a few more replays that I think are good! I'll post more if it is needed. (I'll probably send more regardless because I have some old files in my other computer)

As for the art, I do traditional. So if i do want to show it, it would be a picture from a potato lol. I'll see what I can do with it though~ I'm still sort of a beginner.
Attached Files
Highrise_Rooftops.tbm (30.9 KB, 5 views)
H O L D.rpl (506.3 KB, 9 views)
[P] Procrastination.rpl (2.25 MB, 5 views)
¿?
deni: yes

but I'm not sure if you should attach a collab

Fr0styCube: that parkour made me insecure, although I didn't think it was bad, but your self MAS/spar convinced me. Yes.
-----
Originally Posted by Fr0styCube View Post
As for the art, I do traditional. So if i do want to show it, it would be a picture from a potato lol. I'll see what I can do with it though~ I'm still sort of a beginner.

Make sure to share with us in our #Art thingy
Last edited by Lionet; Feb 6, 2018 at 02:33 PM. Reason: <24 hour edit/bump
<[Vector]Aadame> damn pat with his mod skills
Need help? PM me! Reach me on Discord: Lionet#1325

Watch my Replays!
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Denilumi, I don't need to watch your replays to know you're good. However, you've been in this clan before, twice I think, and left both times. I think this is your third time coming back to us.

If you can convince me you plan to stick around this time, I'll say yes. Never had a problem with you, but if you leave vector again and come back like 2 months later then I'll probably say no. Best of luck!

This is not a yes, I'm just waiting for Deni to say that he's sticking around for a long while
Karbn
Yes this time i will be sticking for much longer and i give you my word
Its true that i have been on the clan before and left it and its something that i still regret. I now see what big of a mistake i have made. I will be stiicking on clan cause its great clan and im familiar to most of the clan members and im friends with a few of them.

Lionet
Sorry about the collab replay i placed, i didnt pay much attention since i put the replay thread.

Haluejah
I said i do parkour spar etc... Its true i do all soards of replays but i have been sticking to ukebash latley cause its what i do best and im trying to join ormo
Last edited by Deni; Feb 6, 2018 at 03:36 PM.
Ormo | TANG | Tk | RSO
Originally Posted by denilumi View Post
Karbn
Its true that i have been on the clan before and left it and its something that i still regret. I now see what big of a mistake i have made. I will be stiicking on clan cause its great clan and im familiar to most of the clan members and im friends with a few of them.

I didn't know about that but, if I witness you joining and then leaving Vector for a dumb reason Karbn can speak for me as well, I won't give you another yes unless you have a good reason. Nothing personal tho, I just dislike this kind of behavior
<[Vector]Aadame> damn pat with his mod skills
Need help? PM me! Reach me on Discord: Lionet#1325

Watch my Replays!
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Hello
My name is Denilumi i am a replaymaker
im 14 years old and i come from Albania
i have 3 years of experience in toribash but recently i took a break for 2 months and i started it yesterday
i have to be real im still trash
i do spar trick ukebash parkour mas
im a friendly guy who totally doest cri in the corner about how bad he is
thanks
i have a replay thread too here : http://forum.toribash.com/showthread.php?t=572106
its a pretty lonley place with 8k views but its a bad thread with bad replays
thanks for seeing this thread that would not make it in the clan
i will put my latest replay here

no its true im bad
look at the other replaymakers 10 time better than me

lul k
ima find another clan then cya

Karbn

Lionet
Sorry about the collab replay i placed, i didnt pay much attention since i put the replay thread.

Haluejah
I said i do parkour spar etc... Its true i do all soards of replays but i have been sticking to ukebash latley cause its what i do best and im trying to join ormo

Yeah, no.
I'm not taking you into consideration not even your "seriousness" about being here so I'm straight up rejecting you and I do not even care about what anyone else thinks.
Think twice before you make your posts, you already lost it.
u can go find urself another clan den lul kbai unless you can actually convince me otherwise which you can do in private messages or maybe somehow in-game.
I knew you a long time before you were something else now you aren't much of something I'd consider a part of my family-friends clan.

@Fr0styCube: I hope you're hyped enough to get better, I'll put you in the clan on trial despite the fact that you didn't get enough approvals of the clan to have you in so you better give me some time working hard on replays and your art which I would like to see some, you have one week to make yourself official, good luck. (always good to motivate somebody, right?)
Daily progress baby, give it to me.
If you succeed in your trial I'll need you to be active and if you can't stay active you can say it on the #Inactive thread, good luck again matey.
█████ Vector █████
█ ███████ █