Toribash
Originally Posted by Huck View Post
It's so racist that there isn't a black one in there :P

The black one wouldn't fit on the cake.

in the name of the manly balthier send me your orc/chronos/gladiator items
pls
Originally Posted by leilak View Post
sup dudes, im supposed to play against one of you in aikidobigdojo for that best man event.

tl;dr fite me scrubs

inq.
[2:39pm]culapou>i've killed over 500 people without stabbing them I can kill people with my bear hands if they ever try messing with me
Does inq have like a clan video or anything?

And LK can you force add Huck back?
Gamemaster -- Need help? Click here!
I'm like... supposed to advocate for Team Aikido or something. Click that link if you're great at aikido.
I can and probably will soon.
And we have a couple... Too lazy to find it right now.
Gynx is a nubby nubly nub nub who nubs around nubbing
http://shop.tsawines.com.sg/index.ph...product_id=275

i am enjoying a fine bottle of this beer.
[2:39pm]culapou>i've killed over 500 people without stabbing them I can kill people with my bear hands if they ever try messing with me
$65? It better be a damn good drink.
-----
Oh shit.

Ed.
I saw a Chinese 100% replica of you today. Like glasses, style, everything. I used your Facebook from before as a reference.

Like.
Exactly like you.
Are you secret Chinese?
Last edited by Zoro; May 22, 2013 at 11:43 PM. Reason: <24 hour edit/bump
Gamemaster -- Need help? Click here!
I'm like... supposed to advocate for Team Aikido or something. Click that link if you're great at aikido.
It was completely mouth orgasmic. super good. I got mine for much cheaper, but since there are only 2237 bottles, and i have like bottle 2019 or something, the price went up. I shouldhve sold mine, but it was worth drinking it.
13.7% alc, aged with highland whiskey for 4 years. mmhmmm