Toribash
Hello person that I am currently vocally communicating with.
Posted for discussion
Last edited by Hattersin; Mar 31, 2014 at 10:01 AM.
PM me with any and all questions
Hey there! Yeah, I am back.
I applied a few weeks ago with a terribly short application.
So I am here to do it again, correctly this time.
So lets kick this off.
Me!
I'm(aSlayaa) a young New Zealander named William who loves playing toribash and loves making awful puns. I have been playing since November 2012, I took a 3 month break towards the middle of 2013. Things I do when not playing toribash include football(Soccer for you americans) and playing minecraft. I live in New Zealand so my gmt is +12. Mods I have gotten quite good at are aikido(and aikido based mods greykido, abd etc), lenshu3ng and wushu. One thing that might destroy my chances is that I am 12(Yet very mature don't worry)My skype is will.toon1

Toribash!
My win ratio is 52.74% it isn't perfect but it is above 50% so I am proud. my player card: I have an alt "NZFTW" and I put it in my friends clan, and I help him with clan wars won a few clan wars in that clan for him, I am currently a replay maker in training(look in attached files).I am very active both in-game and on the forums, my post count is low because I have only been interested in the forums for a short amount of time. I enjoy dueling and betting in-game.

Obey!
Why obey you might ask? I think obey is one of the most active and skill based clan in the game! Watching members like kolorz, hattersin and platabear fight in game is spectacular! very nice saves and just cool in general.

Thanks for considering!

*Edit Notice High Grav Combat Is A Replay Made In Sp And Not Mp
Attached Files
imaSlayaa-High grav combat.rpl (109.6 KB, 5 views)
Last edited by imaSlayaa; Apr 1, 2014 at 08:27 AM.
Originally Posted by imaslayaa View Post
I am 12(Yet very mature don't worry)

/me worries

Posting for discussion, please post around on our board meanwhile.
PM me with any and all questions
Hello my username is XxscannxX or you can call me Scann. My real name is Rahmiir and i'm 13 years old. I remember me applying a long time ago, I don't know why but I just did it. I was a newb at the time so yeah. The mod i'm best at is Greykido.tmb or aikidobigdojo.tmb. I play mushu alittle but it's not my fav mod :/ I believe I should be in this clan because: 1- i'm very nice and cheerful. 2- I am very helpful in wars. 3- I can be very strong at times. 4- I know how to spar and parkour. I will send 1 or more replay to the replay section of toribash.com Check it out because it's to show how strong I can be. BTW i'm a third stage black belt. Almost forgot.... sincerely XxscannxX