Toribash
To be entirely honest, I don't even know how old it was, it was well and truly last year some time by some trial in the clan at that time.
Originally Posted by Sparkyau View Post
Shhh, it's the bestest dank clan vid ever.

There is a whole new category of videos called "dank clan vids."
And yours is the bestest in the category. :]
JollyRogers
Sparky is a 317 pound Hump-Back Whale
So. Someone actually told me to check Vibe.
This clan seems really good, i wonder why i haven't noticed about Vibe yet, but i guess i gotta say Spark got a great clan there.
Nice thread by the way. I loved:

This

Originally Posted by BBKing View Post
Heya.. new Monastery Event

Looks great! I saw the mod release a while back in the mod section. Sadly i'm no good at it. :v

Originally Posted by Raid View Post
There is a whole new category of videos called "dank clan vids."
And yours is the bestest in the category. :]

Yes.

Originally Posted by Kratos View Post
So. Someone actually told me to check Vibe.
This clan seems really good, i wonder why i haven't noticed about Vibe yet, but i guess i gotta say Spark got a great clan there.
Nice thread by the way. I loved:

This

Thanks! Vibe isn't really big on clan wars or anything like that, we mostly just talk shit about each other in our skype group. Maybe it affects our presence a little. I'm glad you liked the logo though, it was made by Mattkit but i recoloured it to Black and Yellow.

On a side note... Its summer in America and you're all on holidays, i'm pretty sure. I'm sure this will relate to some of you out there!
glad you like it kratos. i have a plan to make it smoother,maybe as soon as im back to my laptop.
anyway,do you just checking out this clan or actually planing to join this clan? i am a bit curious.

Holy shit.long holidays in muricaa. while in indonesia,the 7th (its meh) and 8th grade students on my junior high school. we held the final exam. im being fucked up by math,science,an also probably my own language,Indonesia language but im really fucking god-like on English language. thank you toribash.
-----
psst spark,change you change the logo with this?

just added my avvy

Last edited by Mattkit5; Jun 3, 2015 at 04:04 PM. Reason: <24 hour edit/bump