Ranking
He has been persistent,I'll give him that,and I value loyalty above all,think he shall be indeed. A yes from me.

▂▃▄▅▆▇█▓▒░ eVo ░▒▓█▇▆▅▄▃▂

Originally Posted by largeKilla View Post
Well idk, he seems like a nice guy but...
The app was crap.

He is old school and since eddy invited him I'll say yes.

the app was a joke i posted a real app sometime ago
Anime United
Well, you are actually in as everybody approves you, but you needs Trip's acceptance to join. By now, welcome in etc.
Nameunk715
Belt:brown nearly black
Past Clans:ruthless
What was your previous nicks or former accounts (if any):none
Bought QI?:885
Clan References (eVo members and Single Allies only... if no one put "none"):non
Modes your good at:akido
Other Skills (Art, Videos, Marketing etc..):none
GMT:?
Player Card:?
About yourself:my name is jack im 13 and emo and im a male
Why you want to join [eVo]:i wana join evo cause i think my other clan has shut down and evo is awsome
What do you think you can bring to eVo to better it?: respect
Too younge, I guess you didn't understand the "Bought QI?" field and yet not skilled enough. Maybe in some years
Name: mywillie (real name is Hayden)
Belt: Blue, 20 games from brown
Past Clans: I had a previous account in Gold clan
What was your previous nicks or former accounts (if any): TheBiggG (former account)
Bought QI?: No
Clan References (eVo members and Single Allies only... if no one put "none"): None
Modes your good at: Good at Judo and Akido
Other Skills (Art, Videos, Marketing etc..): None
GMT: +10 (Brisbane, Australia)
Player Card: http://www.toribash.com/usercard/mywillie.png
About yourself: I have been playing for a few months now, i usually play every afternoon after school, i have won a few tournaments as well.
Why you want to join [eVo]: i feel that i can help out in clan battles and donate tc and other things when needed,
What do you think you can bring to eVo to better it?: I can bring my judo skills into the clan and teach others my moves

Some replays as well
Attached Files
wow.rpl (27.5 KB, 2 views)
akido.rpl (76.3 KB, 2 views)
Name: Thiago
Belt: 8th dan
Past Clans: fl0w, Tint, NM, SyN.
What was your previous nicks or former accounts (if any): Tonypcc
Bought QI?: No.
Clan References (eVo members and Single Allies only... if no one put "none"): None
Modes your good at: Taekkyon, aikido, lenshu3, wushu3, kickbox ninjutsu
Other Skills (Art, Videos, Marketing etc..): Market and duels
GMT: -3
Player Card: http://forum.toribash.com/tori_achie...ername=Handler
About yourself: Hi, my name is Thiago, I'm 17, I live on Brazil, I study and work, I can speak Portuguese, English and a bit of Spanish
Why you want to join [eVo]: Because I have some friends here, I always admired this clan, I want to learn new stuff with the old schoolers, you already have a history built, but I'm willing to help you guys in the possible
What do you think you can bring to eVo to better it?: A bit more of activity, on forums/in-game.. Well idk, just being with you will already be pretty good.
Last edited by Handler; May 22, 2012 at 05:54 AM.
asd
Originally Posted by Handler View Post
About yourself: Hi, my name is Thiago, I'm 17, I live on Brazil, I study and work, I can speak Portuguese, English and a bit of Spanish
Why you want to join [eVo]: Because I have some friends here, I always admired this clan, I want to learn new stuff with the old schoolers, you already have a history built, but I'm willing to help you guys in the possible
What do you think you can bring to eVo to better it?: A bit more of activity, on forums/in-game.. Well idk, just being with you will already be pretty good.

My vote will be determined via loyalty (as usual), let me see what the other evo members have to say then I shall give my vote.(Considering I am occupied with a shitload of coding and such at college.)

▂▃▄▅▆▇█▓▒░ eVo ░▒▓█▇▆▅▄▃▂

Originally Posted by Handler View Post

looking forward to seeing you ingame, that's if i can ever find the time to play... been busy with a lot of shit lately...

hit me up when you're on and we'll see what i can do.
OG of TB
A man of few words