Toribash
View Poll Results: Do you want to get our tag put into iLLepidus' Clan Police Program?
Yes, lets do it.
4 Votes / 80.00%
No, lets not do it.
0 Votes / 0%
Ireallycouldn'tgiveadamntobehonest.
1 Votes / 20.00%
Voters: 5. You may not vote on this poll
View Poll Results

i wont vote yet, i dont know what happend to RDC :O
* ego gently touches Snorlaxen's manly chest while shivering at the thought of being caught out here alone with him.
youtube
I want you to scan youtube for the strangest videos, toribash and non toribash related, i'll get things started:
:3
The clan bank thread seemed to be closed. Opened and Merged.
Last edited by Fezch; Oct 6, 2009 at 08:35 AM.
"Sex is like a velociraptor: Despite your movie-fueled lifelong neurotic obsession, it is unlikely to be found in your house." ~XKCD
This should be out in the main forum, not in the Chamber.
Moved.
"Sex is like a velociraptor: Despite your movie-fueled lifelong neurotic obsession, it is unlikely to be found in your house." ~XKCD
Crackdown
Yea, that's right.
I'm getting sick of some of the shit posts being put in here. Don't ask me where they are, or when they were posted, because it doesn't matter.
In short, any useless post that is posted after this thread will be deleted. No exceptions. I don't care if you are a respected member or not. (no offence)
Refer him to me, get him to PM me or something like that. How do you mean no-one has replied to his application?
Well, what i mean is that if the application has been sitting there for a while but no-one has given him an answer yet.
Originally Posted by Snorlaxen View Post
uhm, this should be posted in the clan bank thread.

Yeah as fezch said, the clan bank thread was closed for some reason. |:

I only really need 10k now.
Something in my shop sold. :3

Snor, you know the bank pass dont you?

Pretty please?

(: