Toribash
View Poll Results: Do you want to get our tag put into iLLepidus' Clan Police Program?
Yes, lets do it.
4 Votes / 80.00%
No, lets not do it.
0 Votes / 0%
Ireallycouldn'tgiveadamntobehonest.
1 Votes / 20.00%
Voters: 5. You may not vote on this poll
View Poll Results

Id quite like for snor AND amadou to have modpowers. Voted amadou, considering he made all this possible. Pity he isnt here right now.

Amadou started this and snors been loyal since the beginning. Not to mention his hefty donation to the clan bank a while back.
Last edited by Resetting; Oct 6, 2009 at 03:01 AM.
Needs to borrow 11k.
So as the title says, I need an additional 11k ASAP.
I'd be willing to pay back an extra 1000TC for every week i dont return the money, but I should have it returned within a week or two, just need to get money into my bank irl. Just a matter of leaving the house. Then buying TC.

So, from the clan bank, or your own personal funds, if somebody were to supply me with this, I'd love them forever.

Any takers?
Who are you to barge in the clan and say who is what?

If anyone should get it should be snor or myself

Amadou claims hes back every other week then leaves personally i think he should have been kicked a long time ago wether he made the clan or not.

Ive been around just as long or longer than anyone here and I personally must say that amadou isnt coming back, ever, he will always claim he is but he never will.

My vote goes for snorlaxen.

EDIT: Who are you exactly? Excuse my words if your an alt account.
I have 8k, but that isn't enough. If someone were to supply the other 3k, I will split the 1000tc a week between us two. Anyone wanna take that deal with me?
"Sex is like a velociraptor: Despite your movie-fueled lifelong neurotic obsession, it is unlikely to be found in your house." ~XKCD
Resetting, you are new here. You don't have any idea of the amount of promises that Amadou made before you got here. Him being an old leader doesn't make any difference. And anyway, he has NEVER posted here about the first changes in mod powers, let alone these upcoming ones.
Twisted, he got into the clan a wee while back. Don't hurt the fresh meat. ;]
"Sex is like a velociraptor: Despite your movie-fueled lifelong neurotic obsession, it is unlikely to be found in your house." ~XKCD
Yea, a wee bit. nothing much has changed with Amadou's inactiveness, and snoojadogg has resigned from his post as a mod, so we are now trying to find out who should be the other mod.
Guys, should Metro be allowed to vote in that poll?
uhm, this should be posted in the clan bank thread.
* ego gently touches Snorlaxen's manly chest while shivering at the thought of being caught out here alone with him.