yes
9 Votes / 64.29%
no
2 Votes / 14.29%
i'd rather leave
3 Votes / 21.43%
Voters: 14. You may not vote on this poll
View Poll Results

What happened to UricHunt 2 where is he he hasen't been on forums for a while now i don't no where he went does any one know
eat my ass
ok... Well go buy 100k
<Jaker> fucking yes , the black anal fetish fetus , :-* love ya .. btw i love how your teehts are touching my *PIEP* when you do a blowjob <3
I LOVE YOU :-*
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Leader of [l]|ORMO Recruiter|BISH|[WTU]|[ETC]|Replays|[TGS]|
Originally Posted by Dthemighty View Post
What happened to UricHunt 2 where is he he hasen't been on forums for a while now i don't no where he went does any one know

He is on holiday. You have been declined. stop pming him.
<Jaker> fucking yes , the black anal fetish fetus , :-* love ya .. btw i love how your teehts are touching my *PIEP* when you do a blowjob <3
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
All hands on deck
Well guys. Uric,Murm and I dont have unlimited time to sort things out. So here is a place where you can lend a hand. I will write jobs down that need doing and if you think you can help out say so and you can be assigned this job.

Current Jobs that need doing:

1.-Done by Gravy (lol) Thanks

2.-Done by Gravy Thanks

3. -Done by Cretor. Thanks

Check back later for more jobs
Last edited by Festus; Jan 2, 2010 at 06:23 AM.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
ME and uric are the Joint leaders with the same power. So i can do stuff for you as well
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Its a big job wait till you have seen the transaction history before you get into it.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]