Toribash
View Poll Results: Do you want to get our tag put into iLLepidus' Clan Police Program?
Yes, lets do it.
4 Votes / 80.00%
No, lets not do it.
0 Votes / 0%
Ireallycouldn'tgiveadamntobehonest.
1 Votes / 20.00%
Voters: 5. You may not vote on this poll
View Poll Results

1. When I feel like ending it. ;]
2. Creativity, but simplicity also. If someone looks at it they need to know exactly what it says, but it also must look good.
3. No, it is an example. But if someone doesn't make something that will work better than that, I am afraid that my one will have to do.
"Sex is like a velociraptor: Despite your movie-fueled lifelong neurotic obsession, it is unlikely to be found in your house." ~XKCD
You have NO RIGHT TO POST HERE! GET OUT NOW! :[
-
--
---
--
-
Just kidding mate. ;] Good to see that you did take my "advice" and take a squizz here. Btw, i don't think that RDC or Twisted will reply, they are oh-so-inactive.
;]
"Sex is like a velociraptor: Despite your movie-fueled lifelong neurotic obsession, it is unlikely to be found in your house." ~XKCD
The poll isn't up yet and if it is please tell me where, and also i've been inactive for a couple of weeks. But is my entry still viable? I will only be active for about 3 - 4 hours on most days a bit longer on weekends.
Only my bit in the end. ;]
If I ever edit anything, I leave the original or something close to the original behind.
I'm still getting a bitch-load of work from my mum for the exams, but I will try and get it done now.
And I think you are still in the clan.
Who should be the other Moderator?
Yea, you can see the choices up there.
For those of you who are lazy, here is the reason for this poll> http://forum.toribash.com/showthread.php?t=126551
Good luck to all.

Btw, the poll is confidential.
Um, welcome back then. ;]