Toribash
6/10. Average replay, nice chest dm, strange pose, but i like it :>. Try to do some booms, not only 1 and 2 dm ;).

Also, my new replay after 1 month break :3
Attached Files
!kol - Mistification.rpl (146.5 KB, 16 views)
Originally Posted by kolega1010 View Post
Try to do some booms, not only 1 and 2 dm ;).

Mistification: Uninspired opener unfortunatly.
The first kick looks ok, doesn't look very solid.
The punch is way too generic for me, I've seen that a billion times before.
The last dm wasn't that good, I don't like those back punch/slap/fuck knows what.

6.5/10

A wip of mine, tell me what you think.
Attached Files
wip.rpl (93.6 KB, 19 views)
oh yeah
It's nice, but uke have too much points ;). I said i have break . Also, i know your replays and i know you can do booms etc, but i havent seen it in this replay so.. :3.
Last edited by kolega1010; Jun 1, 2012 at 02:41 PM.
I have nothing to review, so I'll just do Pusga's.
Very VERY messy manipulation. At multiple places, eg 370 and 325, you completely disrupted uke's momentum, making it look like you were just hitting him to keep him up in the air, rather than move him to your will. A manipulation, in general, should have uke spinning fairly quickly by the end, and the hits on uke should be clean and defined. Also, I know this is a wip, but there were some hits, like at 140, where it looked like you went for a dm, and didn't get it, and just moved on. In a manipulation it should be clear that your sole intention is to manipulate uke. Also, I would prefer that this thread be used for COMPLETED replays, not wips. If you want input on wips go to the ORMO irc, we should be able to help you out. All in all I would say this is rather mediocre, but if you're new to manipulations, that's ok. Just keep messing around with them and you should get it.

I posted this replay in my thread and didn't get any replies, so here.
Attached Files
Class SD - Goodbye Sober Day.rpl (241.8 KB, 25 views)
[12:00] <fudgiebalz> toribash SUCKS
Check my ~~~Dank Replays~~~
This replay is very nice, nice spins on start, clear decap and second hit, pose decent. But you move uke, i don't like it. 8/10
I promised Larfen i would comment after my exam today so here goes.
The start was nice, and momentum was gained really quickly, something i always have always had trouble with. But the speed was excellent.
I thought the first turn was a bit goofy because you extend your leg half way through the turn and it just looks a bit weird.
I thought the decap kick itself was nice, defined. Clean. But the setup, that is to say, the other leg looked a bit weird because of the jerk to straight-ness. Probably an unavoidable thing, thought :P
I never like backwards punches like that, as a matter of personal preference I'm afraid, i mean, i can tell it's nice it just doesn't scream out s something awesome to me.
I'd give it an 8/10
It's not your best work, but the bit before the hits is really really nice, for the momentum alone imo :]

Holy crap Erth made a replay.
Tengo says it has taekkyon all over it. I can't see it, but that's to be expected ;p
Attached Files
#Erth Trigger Finger.rpl (194.9 KB, 33 views)
She/They

Yeah, I only don't like erthtkv2 because of the mod's name. Make it "tkv2," and the mod will instantly become more popular. This is a valid reason as the name of the mod is still an important feature that no one seems to have yet discussed.
Originally Posted by pusga View Post
Mistification: Uninspired
6.5/10

Originally Posted by pusga View Post
Generic
6.9/10

Seems that originality is the only thing that matters to you.

You should try to be less original and do better replays.

Erth: Your replay is ok, solid hits, a bit jumpy... But the knee skeet was awesome.
Last edited by largeKilla; Jun 2, 2012 at 12:42 AM.
[ORMO] [OLDA] [The Team] [The JHX Experience]
Good day Dr. Freud
Kolega: I'm not saying that you said I can't boom, I'm just trying to say that I don't like boomhits in general, I've pretty much said that to half the community

Larfen: Thanks, and sorry, I won't post anything unfinished in the future. I'm going to edit the replay as you said.

Large: But that's up to us isn't it? I make replays because I like them, not because other people like them ;o
Also, I prefer being original than doing 5 dm boomhits because I see boomhits everyday. Sure, it was good at the start, but it's kinda getting old to me, I'd rather see people come up with something else

Erth: Nice replay. First hit looks clean, and the second one was also pretty good, but my favourite has to be the knee skeet. The second skeet was a bit pointless, but it wasn't negative.
oh yeah
i tough i could post at least 1 replay as promised
and it's a parkour one!
Attached Files
Dranz Return - S4 Parkour.rpl (695.5 KB, 23 views)
.: Kratos <3 ][ Tricerafi ( Evil Twin) <3 ][ Raiken & Kaito <3 ][ Manta <3 ][ NvSfocus ][ Wylde][ Pure ][ Trocher3 ][ Shrook :.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
~I got Death and a Vampire as Waifus ~