Toribash
[NO]

I mean, he could at least spell your username correctly, right, RKG?

Originally Posted by robbie5757 View Post
i really dont know that else to say other then i tried rig

Last edited by iAwesome; Aug 4, 2014 at 01:52 PM. Reason: <24 hour edit/bump
Originally Posted by Hate View Post
I wanna join, i know a few of you. You guys seem humourus, so i would fit right in. Nuff said.

Can make a better app if needed. But it would take a bit of time, so please don't ask me to

Didn't you already apply once and then get really mad at everyone, and spam our board, for being denied?

Originally Posted by DarkShot9 View Post
Dear TGS,

i would like to join your clan because so far everyone ive met in TGS is very well mannerd i would like to think i am to so i think i would fit in well i have played this game a while ago i qit because my computer broke i have finnally gotten back into this and i am vey active on the fourm and toribash i think i am good at judo i am not sure i know i can improve and i know u guys can help me my weaknesses are long range fights i am better at close range i know most of your members are better than me and i hope i get accepted even if i dont thank u for letting me try

a hopeful player,
DarkShot9

if you think we're well mannered, I don't think you've met any of us

Originally Posted by iAwesome View Post
[NO]

I mean, he could at least spell your username correctly, right, RKG?

he's obviously saying that he tried to rig us

spam godjin with reports
I sell TC and I give loans. PM me for info.
Need help with market? PM Ryan
<augans> youre my thiggist
<Muze> Id like to say, I don't apologize, I'm a tough guy in irl and I will be a tough guy in a video game. Ok that's it.

Originally Posted by Ferras View Post
Didn't you already apply once and then get really mad at everyone, and spam our board, for being denied?

Yes, i applied once before if i am correct, twice if i'm not wrong, and no, i didn't get mad, i made a useless post and got a warning for it, i think i removed it and apologised. To be honest, spamming is not my style.
I should really find a clan.