Endurance Onslaught 6.0
View Poll Results: Who Will Be Our New Co-Leader?
Vendoor
43 Votes / 21.83%
Master
44 Votes / 22.34%
Snook
110 Votes / 55.84%
Voters: 197. You may not vote on this poll
View Poll Results

School project , interesting , tell me more about this project ? I want to help you out (:
Poop poop poop shit shit piss pussy pear-shaped person peice of shit
Nick:Plata
Belt:10th Dan 2300ish till master
Why do you like ABD?:More time, more space, less shovels
Alts: platabaer,tehwalrus,SWAGbank
GMT:+1 (west coast)
Replays:not on computer ATM will post tomarrow
My signature was too long so I got this pretty rainbow here instead now. Isn't it nice? This is a nice rainbow.

Risk did this to me and I hate him forever, please join the official "Fuck Risk in the Ass With a Live Bat" social group to join me in hating Risk:
Click here to join my cult to fuck Risk in the ass with a live bat
Originally Posted by PlataBear View Post
Nick:Plata
Belt:10th Dan 2300ish till master
Why do you like ABD?:More time, more space, less shovels
Alts: platabaer,tehwalrus,SWAGbank
GMT:+1 (west coast)
Replays:not on computer ATM will post tomarrow

10th Dan ? , you are only 7 months old .. You are lying BIG NO TO YOU
Why don't you click the achievements button and look at my QI then, don't just assume I'm lying, I wouldn't do that to get in to tabd, i love abd, it's basically the only mod I play.
-----
Here, I'll be nice http://www.toribash.com/usercard/PlataBear.png
Last edited by PlataBear; Dec 14, 2012 at 07:05 AM. Reason: <24 hour edit/bump
My signature was too long so I got this pretty rainbow here instead now. Isn't it nice? This is a nice rainbow.

Risk did this to me and I hate him forever, please join the official "Fuck Risk in the Ass With a Live Bat" social group to join me in hating Risk:
Did you buy QI ? Even though I will keep saying NO
Why are you still saying no, there's no logic behind that. The only reason is because you think I'm a lier when I'm not. This is a very bad way of deciding who gets in, just looking at them for 2 seconds and saying no or yes. Also, you've been playing for a year and you're only 4th Dan, my friend has been playing for the same amount of time and she's an 8th Dan...
-----
I just realized your opinion barely matters at all, thus I don't care what you think.
Last edited by PlataBear; Dec 14, 2012 at 07:14 AM. Reason: <24 hour edit/bump

Well because there is something called life ( no offense to gamers including me) .. And there is another thing called forums activity .. Events and other games I can play .. There is also something called parents take care .. Where the give me specific amount of time to play .. Yes I made a mistake saying you are lying which you are not .. But are you forums active ? nope .. Didnt see that yet I can't judge .. And by the way , my vote is meaningless front if leader and co-leader .. , they are the ones who decide wither you are in or not ..
Also begging wont be useful in applying , believe me .. I had alot of experiences with it .

I will change my vote from No to Neutral ( means non-voting )
I think I'm just going to get into team aikido, so much better, and a lot nicer to people.