looks cool to me and it fits already cus my tori is blue lol

i'll try it on later and let you know how it is
show come screenshots while your at it.
~#1 Shittiest Shitposter of TP 2016~
Tori-Agent
https://cache.toribash.com/forum/signaturepics/sigpic2206760_23.gif
Ex Co-Leader of Origin
Good design, but it needs to be bigger

The black armband was the one i changed the border color from white to black, the white one is the original that you posted a few days ago.
Heads up to people (like me) who didn't know this, on the left arm the words are fine, but on the right arm they will be upside down.
Attached Images
20160316193633_1.jpg (101.8 KB, 5 views)
20160316193618_1.jpg (105.4 KB, 5 views)
Last edited by Catarax; Mar 17, 2016 at 12:43 AM. Reason: didn't post the pictures... ----- this time it was the wrong ones....
alright so bigger and needs to stick out more.. no problem.. and also it was only meant for the left arm.. i didn't map it for the right. but i could if thats where u want it
ll The Dark Angel Is Alive ll
[Youtube Channel] ~ [Replay Thread] ~ [Skype Me]
@Darkonix May i have the psd? i would like to give it a try and i don't know which typography is.
Not saying is bad, indeed i like it, i just want to try something myself if you don't mind
PROUD iCoF ex-LEADER "Justice, equality and freedom are more than just words, they are goals."
Origin is the new Black.

I could provide you all with an 3d armband model that can be on your tori, however it will only be visible locally as long as its not an implemented model :S