Toribash
Originally Posted by OrAclE View Post
Finally played a good game as Noc Wasn't stellar, but I was actually a credit to team

Also, I'm contemplating whether Noc would do well with an atma/warmogs build. Gives him some much needed survivability for the late game team fights. But it probably would sacrifice his early game ganking abilities which I dearly don't want to give up.

Also, wondering how AS Noc might work, as his duskbringer gives him like 60 extra damage if hes in it's trail so it can compensate for lost AD by building AS. Throw in a Madreds and it could be the same amount of damage output, though I'm not good at number crunching in this game so I'm not sure.

Madred's seem to be a perfect item for him, not quite sure why people don't grab it. But yeah, Grabbing madred's then stark's would probably be pretty great on him.

But not gonna lie, wriggle's, bloodthirster, phantom dancer is pretty excellent on him
Originally Posted by Megadoomer View Post
Madred's seem to be a perfect item for him, not quite sure why people don't grab it. But yeah, Grabbing madred's then stark's would probably be pretty great on him.

But not gonna lie, wriggle's, bloodthirster, phantom dancer is pretty excellent on him

Stark/phantoms is useless since he has 2 massive nukes both scaling with AD.
Maybe starks is fine due to the armor reduc, but you want to get a lot of AD as nocturne.
T0ribush: I could not get into two worlds even if my life depended on it.
ಠ_ಠ ಥ_ಥ
Originally Posted by SoBscout View Post
I like Nocturne. Really fun to play him.

I'm totally buying him next time I have money. He looks awesome.
LIGHTING FROM MY EYES
I was gonna try AS Nocturne yesterday, but I played with a friend and he decided to play AP Tryndamere.

Needless to say, I didn't get to see how AS works

Also, just wondering but I've been testing out rune combinations for Blitzcrank, and I'm wondering if any of you have recommendations?

I currently use Armor pen marks and quints, mana seals, and flat mr glyphs. I think I should switch out the mr glyphs for something else, been thinking cd reduction, but I'm not sure. Same thing with the seals. Main items in my build are Manamune, Frozen Heart, and Banshee's Veil, should explain why I'm using mana seals (for those who don't know Blitz's passive, 50% of his mana as a shield when he drops below 20% health). Clearly I'm playing an AD/Tank Blitz so don't tell me AP rune setups. I found AD works better in most scenarios.
nyan :3
Youtube Channel i sometimes post videos of other games
He is, but his ulti kind of doesn't do too well unless you have teammates that see them.
He's fun though, should I get leblanc?
I wanna try her, but I'm skeptical.
TP|Guardians| Hai. Watz upz.
matee, this game is well addictive... it changed so much since the beta. in a good way tho. Well I reckon amumu is the most awesome champ in the game lol
Feeel The powa