Toribash
its probably just the moon surface vibe that gives me aliendesign thoughts 8 J

it was not a clever way to call it a penis landscape, lol
[WAPOW] "uhhh......no, Commissar we cant be sure yet _but it looks like he was killed by a hazelblunt object"
i know i am just churning through heads here but i really want one that i love :P so here is another mega weird request. okay so i want you to go and listen to some music the beatles and beck especially. See i really dont have an idea of what i want it to look like just to make me think of this music. i know this is super hard so you can have all my tc 2k and a bit and any items you want from my deactivated inventory (i have sap blood and some other stuff in there) make it special and give it a try dont chicken out just because its a weird request.

scratch that i am just going to make a request in the request forum for a sgt pepper head

EDIT: http://forum.toribash.com/showthread.php?t=155755
theres the request GOGOGOGO
Last edited by zipil; Jan 21, 2010 at 10:59 AM.
VIBE
anybody feel like making me a logo

i want it to be a butter fly but its wings to be hands

theres a base idea for you.
this is for my new sculpt sketchbook/blog i am calling it "bitterfly"
VIBE
It's good to start one early, I always check this one guys CA sketchbook. In 2years he went from epically shite to fucking awesome enough for an imagine FX cover. He's 16 now.

here's some 5minute butterfly 4u jobby btw, google has hands and butterflys, just stick em together.
[GATA Elite #2][PigeonHive]Ldr's
-=[Shop]=-