Toribash
Re applying
Been around a week so I started to make alot more replays.

Here they are:
Attached Files
2 kicks 1 punch.rpl (112.7 KB, 17 views)
Retarded in many ways.rpl (206.9 KB, 14 views)
Odd replay.rpl (184.7 KB, 13 views)
Sold my dog to join RRO
hey, applying for ORMO, first application, hope that you like the replays
Attached Files
Erth_ORMO_kick.rpl (96.4 KB, 12 views)
Erth_ORMO_punch_combo.rpl (131.5 KB, 11 views)
Erth_ORMO_Power_of_earth.rpl (62.9 KB, 12 views)
She/They

Yeah, I only don't like erthtkv2 because of the mod's name. Make it "tkv2," and the mod will instantly become more popular. This is a valid reason as the name of the mod is still an important feature that no one seems to have yet discussed.
Dialord: naw
Daxx: not at the moment
notnoom: pretty cool, but you should work on your grabbyness. It's a no right now
erth: no

I'm such a bastard
Leader of ORMO||Property of [T]||A replay thread
Notnoob, you still need to improve in some ways. Try getting more momentum and flow into your replays. Make sure to work that out 'til next time ;)

Daxx, well, no. I seriously dislike they amount of grab used. In raped uke I think you got some potential moves, but that decap disappointed me. You still need to work on less grabbing.

Erth, you seriously need to empower your hits. You retract your legs EVERY time you dismember Uke. Stop doing that, it looks weak and not very graceful either. Try getting more oomph into your hits, try gaining some momentum aswell while you're at it.

Thanks for applying everyone. Perhaps we'll see some awesome replays next time you apply
★★★★★
[Sigma] [ORMO] [OLDA] [OSHI] [a]lly
Everyone: no.

What? I looked through them all. Honest.
[19:39] <Birdflu> I'm just sad that I can't give myself one
[19:39] <Birdflu> I'd have a great time
Originally Posted by notnoob View Post
Hmm am I able to post replays I'm using in a vid on this thread?

No, you can't. We need to be able to change angles and such whenever we want. In a vid, we can't do that. Sorry :/
★★★★★
[Sigma] [ORMO] [OLDA] [OSHI] [a]lly