Endurance Onslaught 6.0
View Poll Results: Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet, consectetur adipiscing elit.
A
0 Votes / 0%
B
0 Votes / 0%
Voters: 0. You may not vote on this poll
View Poll Results

hes not wearing the hat. The hat is resting on his head. Your counter argument is invalid
My doctor told i wouldnt spit up blood if i didnt drink nothing but mouthwash.
Originally Posted by soccerfan View Post
something tells me i missed alot

All it takes is one bad day to reduce the sanest man alive to lunacy. That’'s how far the world is from where I am. Just one bad day.
Originally Posted by Aoefanatic View Post
Wait, what? That means no one can wear a hat, because it's only resting on their heads not being worn by them.

Well, technically, in order for someone (or something, for that matter) to be considered as truly "wearing" a hat, the person's (or object's) upper domey head part/cranium must be, at most, fully encased by the hat.

Therefore, people with spherical craniums (i.e. almost everyone) can wear a hat.

The dolphin does not have a spherical cranium, nor does the Uncle Sam hat that it is supposedly "wearing" fully encase any part of its head.

Final verdict: Dolphins cannot wear hats. People with normal craniums can. I have too much time on my hands.

Case closed. We're done here. Off to lunch!
fl0w
What if one were to make a dolphin-shaped hat?
All it takes is one bad day to reduce the sanest man alive to lunacy. That’'s how far the world is from where I am. Just one bad day.
Originally Posted by soccerfan View Post
something tells me i missed alot

Aww, alot misses you too. Don't worry though, I'll take good care of him for you.

-----
Originally Posted by hawkesnightmare View Post
What if one were to make a dolphin-shaped hat?

Like this? I still don't think a dolphin wearing it will be able to meet the "proper hat wearing" requirement though.
Last edited by Trick; May 8, 2013 at 06:37 AM. Reason: <24 hour edit/bump
fl0w
We're sorry soccerfan. I just couldn't resist the opportunity to post the alot. Neither could timee apparently.
Whinge inbound: Ok, playing twinswords tourney as i do. Get into the final three, all is going well. Nek minnit, The guy i'm facing in the final 3 ragequits on me! oh well, no biggy, you will be thinking. Then... HE REENTERS! Aww shit zan, that sounds awful. Yeah i know. so then i go ahead and lay down an ungodly rain of fire upon the second of the 3 left... annnnd he quits. Finals match, the guy who quit first. i /em don't quit or i'll report. annnnd he quits, resetting the tourney. gg twinswords community.
You’ve been taught all your life that truth is easy to hide. You'll face your judgment another day and suffer eternally.
Originally Posted by 50calpro View Post
I just got toribash for the wii today! so I have decided to start having a schedule. I will play tb on the wii tomorow, minibash next, and regular tb the next day. If other people participate in this we can REALLY expand.

I notice that the Wii boards are rather inactive, so I'm not sure as to how we would expand. In any case, I do hope you'll have fun.
-----
I'm considering writing out our DnD campaign in progress, in narrative form, after this week's session, and posting it here, for everyone's enjoyment. Any help from the participants would be much appreciated (mostly, refreshing my memory as to what happened, and your in-character accounts of events).