Toribash
View Poll Results: What will be our next clan activity?
Clan War
48 Votes / 56.47%
In-game global event
24 Votes / 28.24%
Forum clan event
13 Votes / 15.29%
Voters: 85. You may not vote on this poll
View Poll Results

Hi does anyone want to have a friendly fight with me now I am looking for some "testing" as to how good I really am. Please be honest with me I need to learn if somebody replies to this can they please make a server and tell me the name thank-you to anyone who does and happy birthday!!
Originally Posted by prowlerLA9 View Post
Hi does anyone want to have a friendly fight with me now I am looking for some "testing" as to how good I really am. Please be honest with me I need to learn if somebody replies to this can they please make a server and tell me the name thank-you to anyone who does and happy birthday!!

You have 381tc. If you can duel up to 100k within 2 days, you're good enough

Maybe some of you have noticed that I've been a bit inactive. It's due to I lost a very disappointing 34k duel to soft as 3-4, last round doing dmkick, I think, and Probably I lowered arm and he lowered and I ended up selfgrabbing and DM-ing the knee, which is unsaveable loss. I'm furious.

What else? Toribash forum is and has been very slow to respond for me today and last few days. So it makes it pain in the a** to trade, which is #1 thing I do in Toribash. So if I can't freely browse forum, trading is too slow and I can't do it (because it takes too much time (basically hours)) irl time so fk it you know
Last edited by JSnuffMARS; Aug 23, 2013 at 06:55 PM.
zgl and prowler: thanks. zgl, lol double post. bad internet, i presume?

Jsnuff: will you be with us when we have the match against [RAWR]?
proud leader of [Ascend]
Head Textures
Originally Posted by nevramon View Post

Jsnuff: will you be with us when we have the match against [RAWR]?

Maybe. Ok, time is set. What's mod order and what mods am I set to play?
Hm...what mods are you good in?
-----
Oh hye guys, we're now allied with (kira)!
Last edited by Rhaemond; Aug 24, 2013 at 04:20 AM. Reason: <24 hour edit/bump
✦RIP -zzzkie, I'll miss you 2012-2015 #neverforget.✦
👼Proud owner and leader of [Ascend] with my brother, Nevramon👼
Check out my 🎧 FREE💃 sound request shop! - I have a lot of art (like, 45+ heads and a few sets) for sale! PM me for them!
Originally Posted by nevramon View Post

Yes.
Originally Posted by JSnuffMARS
You have 381tc. If you can duel up to 100k within 2 days, you're good enough

Sorry Snuff, I don't agree.
Though that is a remarkable feat, anybody can shovel. (Not saying prowlerLA9 will shovel)
Also, it just doesn't seem right to make him duel as a test.
bornzgl
^Agree, don't test our clan members while dueling them bro -_-
✦RIP -zzzkie, I'll miss you 2012-2015 #neverforget.✦
👼Proud owner and leader of [Ascend] with my brother, Nevramon👼
Check out my 🎧 FREE💃 sound request shop! - I have a lot of art (like, 45+ heads and a few sets) for sale! PM me for them!
Thanks rhaemondzzzkie and can I just say I have actually never shoveled and I believe that you can't win a match by using an effective but unfair move, and if you are going to beat someone do it with some skill. Leave them with some dignity, plus when I started playing toribash about a year ago I didn't know how people shovel until I was orange belt.

However I am not showing off and I have the upmost respect for all good toribash players and I do not believe myself to be an amazing toribash player, not like any of the seraphims, but I will not shovel I can promise that.
Last edited by prowlerLA9; Aug 24, 2013 at 10:08 AM. Reason: Missed words and bad gramma
Originally Posted by Rhaemondzzzkie View Post
^Agree, don't test our clan members while dueling them bro -_-

I dont think snuff means HE duels prowler, bro
-----
Originally Posted by prowlerLA9 View Post
Thanks rhaemondzzzkie and can I just say I have actually never shoveled and I believe that you can't win a match by using an effective but unfair move, and if you are going to beat someone do it with some skill. Leave them with some dignity, plus when I started playing toribash about a year ago I didn't know how people shovel until I was orange belt.

However I am not showing off and I have the upmost respect for all good toribash players and I do not believe myself to be an amazing toribash player, not like any of the seraphims, but I will not shovel I can promise that.

LOL we aren't amazing players. just average guys willing to take the responsibility of running this clan ^^
Last edited by nevramon; Aug 24, 2013 at 10:55 AM. Reason: <24 hour edit/bump
proud leader of [Ascend]
Head Textures
If you want to be tested then i can give you one and you can even shovel me i know how to counter it, were you just looking for someone to vs or ranks within clan?
Wombo Combooooooo