Endurance Onslaught 6.0
stop chatting and vote so I can put him in lmao
\o\ | ORMO | OSHI | OLDA | [duck] | Team Canada | Maple Syrup United | Team Philippines | [UssR] | Anime United | /o/
Dont rush meh :< , Yes to Meeeehhhh of course. also how yea guys doing this week?
Crimson is Crisbon. Good food, tastes good.~Crisbon~ Jim the tuna is a whale.
Looks like you're in bud!

gz
\o\ | ORMO | OSHI | OLDA | [duck] | Team Canada | Maple Syrup United | Team Philippines | [UssR] | Anime United | /o/
Originally Posted by Meeeehhhh View Post
None of the Leafs were there other than the Alumni, so I couldn't rip a slapshot :<. I left the arena with a stomach ache and ended up being lightheaded. Thank you ACC dressing rooms.

You sounds like you need more pancit
Originally Posted by MrJingles View Post
You sounds like you need more pancit

I haven't had any pancit in like 4 months, though I don't believe that's the problem :<
yes to meeeeh, hes a cool guy. maybe, also detroit is getting stamkos xD unrelated.
"People never grow up, they just learn how to act in public."—Bryan White
so i am starting to find ice caps too strong to drink now after years of drinking them :l been drinking the frozen lemonade (Original)
Crimson is Crisbon. Good food, tastes good.~Crisbon~ Jim the tuna is a whale.
Originally Posted by RRDube420 View Post
so i am starting to find ice caps too strong to drink now after years of drinking them :l been drinking the frozen lemonade (Original)

I've been drinking black coffee for a while now, and I find the frozen lemonades too sweet haha

it probably takes a good month for taste buds to revert back I think. We're just too used to what we drink that anything on the opposite spectrum tastes off