Toribash
Originally Posted by Devil View Post
2nd attempt, with moar colors to match your names.

i like the first one better but that one
is still cool.
It's Fabulous
Today was my 18th birth day July 11,2012 when the war started and the clans of southern Toribash invaded my country Northern Toribash these...
barbarians were not of anything ive ever seen they were Fierce but unorganized, even out numbered us 5 to 1
and only fools will challenge such monsters. Houses burning children crying their very way of life striped by
torches and a sword carried by the vicious invaders. Two young men and a young G1RL seeing such horror and sorrow decided
never to run nor hide again from these southern clans. These brave young souls decided to start a clan of their
own to fight against this threat to revive the hope that once existed in Northern Toribash. They became known
as S.W.A.G super yes, awesome of course. They are akufuncture The Brave, G1RL The Enforcer and Platabear The Wise.
december 13,2012 There was 6 of us recruited into S.W.A.G we became family.....
december 25, 2012. War has begun and we are ready because we don't stand alone anymore we stand with S.W.A.G.

author Noobstatus
Last edited by noobstatus; Dec 29, 2012 at 03:25 AM.
what you mean you got 3 kids?
Perfect post it to the clan page. And now we need a banner for that
Norėčiau lyties attila. Gresiantis sunaikinimas iš mūsų
Originally Posted by Akufuncture View Post
Lol that'd be a backhanded slap to religion. Lmao swag and religion dont mix

deadass, swag is just a thing on its own xD
It's Fabulous
I think devils banner will be perfect with the red for blood and stuff
I can make this clan a whole set of banners and tag but you have to post in the bottom of the desc that I own all of your souls. o;

Well I love satan so are you satan.? If so then sure.