Toribash
View Poll Results: Which of Nikag's text effect should we use for the video?
Option 1 (itsbruce)
2 Votes / 11.11%
Option 2 (dagreja)
2 Votes / 11.11%
Option 3 (theultimatum)
14 Votes / 77.78%
Voters: 18. You may not vote on this poll
View Poll Results

guys, we do need to tigghten up on the spam. because there is nobody that will actually take control, and at the moment, i am the highest authority that is active, i geusse i will while the leaders are gone. I'll see if i can get the account to the fyrebank account, and i will start the "x" thing if i can.
and can people go check the application forum? we have an applicant. and a good one at that.
i like cats
Doo doo doo, I march back into town...

I'm back-ish and I'm not too happy. We haven't died (good thing), but we haven't progressed (bad thing). I suggest that we get more active, and actually try to improve.
That guy named Poppo
You know, the leader of Fyre.
Hey Poppo. I can say that I too am not happy at our stationary position, but as clan leader I think you need to rise up and help us with that. Ulti already said he would be back soon. So how are you going to help us out?
Personally i think we have progressed a lot and i dont think you have the right to leave for a week and come back and say we have done badly. Youre the one that left us and we have all had to pull ourselves together to make up for it. We have been operating rather well even though we havent been posting all that much daily. MJ, skull, bruce, and panda have all been working like Hell to keep us up and running. I know we arent in a good position right now, but we have improved a lot from the state we were in last week. I dont mean to offend, i just dont like hypocrisy.
on a happier note, we held a small server for a little while at least. octo kicked out mj again(sorry), but skull and i were able to keep one up for a little while.
bruce, i dont quite think we need to have everyone scared to post because of the x's quite yet. wait for ulti to come back for that. i havent checked recently, but has everyone looked at what i said about the applicant? if not, please look. we could use one more active member.
oh and also: headpass replay im working on. grade me on it, 1-10
Attached Files
headpass4.rpl (501.5 KB, 8 views)
No.
/invade

hey, so hows everyone doing?

I know some of you might still be a little iffy but i'd just like to say im sorry for leaving. Best of luck to y'all.

Anyways if you ever need anything like a hand with testing. Tc problems. Anything your all my bros ;)

Also requesting single allies.

Accept or decline best of luck. Also hope to see you all soon

maybe a war?

By the way dag that was pretty amazing ;)

try aikido bigger dojo still thats sick. You all make me feel nooby now -.-
i talk too much cya everyone (for now)
Hobomoose|Rainbowz|Noah|Simon|Foxtop
Dave: Though the video is very, very awesome, it still lacks in some areas. I give it an 8 because 1) the head did hit the ground, which isn't supposed to happen in headpasses i think, and 2) the beginning was very derpy.
IT NEVER HIT THE GROUND RAGERAGERAGE lol
yeah the beginning part was a little derpy but i couldnt get a way to decap him effectively fast enough. That part looks okay to me but towards the middle when we collide and get tangled is the worst part. but i had to entangle otherwise uke would dq.
feb, of course i say yes to single allies. Im not sure if it works the same way as recruiting, but i think its three yes's and youre an ally? and i would love to beat you in a war *cough cough* i mean have a friendly battle with you
maybe i will do another one in bigger dojo. this was meant to be just a test but its starting to look promising.
EDIT: What! AH! NO! I had it perfect. And then it didnt save correctly or something so i have to start over from the replay I posted on here. aecawfswv awrvwacwe
EDIT EDIT: Ive gotten to a stopping point. It look pretty good right now. Its a little longer than it was before. My other one that didnt save looked quite a bit better.. But oh well, here it is.
Attached Files
Headpass-9.rpl (661.0 KB, 3 views)
Last edited by dagreja; Dec 14, 2011 at 05:50 AM.
No.
My mom let me use the computer again, yay!
Now...can I play with you guys? /jo Fyre
pl0x
R.I.P. Fyre (October 17, 2011-February 27, 2015) It was a great run guys. Miss you already
Originally Posted by Liam1110I View Post
Hi guys is there any offical recruting forum page? if not notify me to do it here. Thanks

Yes this is not the recruiting page. Apply on forums, please. And a hint of advice: If you wish to apply for Fyre, please work on your grammar and spelling!