Endurance Onslaught 6.0
If I throw up and take a picture will it count as art if it forms itself into a face?
lol got back from pizza hut and that may happen.

:ontopic: Any1 else use blender besides me and hempel
Goddamnit! I find that making a seat for my jeep is really hard. I can't stress how "stressful" it is to make a damn seat! GOD! Can someone help me please....
-----

edit: its actually a dark dark brown but I cba taking another render
Last edited by souldevilj; Aug 15, 2011 at 10:50 PM. Reason: <24 hour edit/bump
huh, I didn't try to do car's seat xD
I'll try when I'll back in home...

Also... This one is nice
Lol im on a dongle in the country side... I have 1 bar of HSPA connect... You don't know the meaning of slow. xD
And I did took me forever to load them but there awesome. Wish I could do a cloth like that :S
Since i havent done anythign 3D for a week im a little rusty... ill try get back into it though.

and...
Good tip

THROW THIS FUCKING DONGLE THROUGH THE WINDOW :P
Last edited by Hempel; Aug 16, 2011 at 09:35 AM.
Originally Posted by Hempel View Post
huh, I didn't try to do car's seat xD
I'll try when I'll back in home...

Also... This one is nice

and...
Good tip

THROW THIS FUCKING DONGLE THROUGH THE WINDOW :P

Ohh don't worry about that! When I go home I'm doing the biggest protest ever! Ill chain my self to my room screaming "Don't take me back to the country side"! God its horrible here, shovelling obese looking weeds aint fun, must admit though helps me build up my muscle. I could only tell when I was aching my ass off xD

Is putting a picture of your face ok on the Toribash forums? (I mean my avatar pic, its to small to get the joke xD)
Ohh don't worry about that! When I go home I'm doing the biggest protest ever! Ill chain my self to my room screaming "Don't take me back to the country side"! God its horrible here, shovelling obese looking weeds aint fun, must admit though helps me build up my muscle. I could only tell when I was aching my ass off xD

Is putting a picture of your face ok on the Toribash forums? (I mean my avatar pic, its to small to get the joke xD)

MYYY FACE xD?
Naah