Toribash
Last season was very dull. Didn't like it quite as much as the first or second seasons.
Proud Member of
[C3][Anime United]
Well, the things somehow got too out of hand. Logic and common sense does not apply there.

Vox sucks
[10:14]<siku> magnificent sparkling vampire
[10:14]<siku> i love you edward

Official minibash tester. Please email slipanc@nabistudios.com if you have found a bug!

LastGod, who is that chick in your avatar? Random anime drawing or actual character, cause I saw something similar to that involving Taiga.
nyan :3
Youtube Channel i sometimes post videos of other games
Originally Posted by ImmortalCow View Post
Oracle are you trippin bro?

That's Azunyan, from K-On!

I havent even watched k-on yet and i know who it was. Oracle needs to lay off the magic potions.
To be honest, and I know I'm probably going to lose all respect from saying this, but I just plain don't like K-On :s

*braces for shitstorm*
nyan :3
Youtube Channel i sometimes post videos of other games
Originally Posted by Oracle View Post
To be honest, and I know I'm probably going to lose all respect from saying this, but I just plain don't like K-On :s

*braces for shitstorm*

I haven't watched it yet so you won't be receiving any speeding shit from me.
It's pretty good if you are in to moe.

If you aren't then you probably won't like it. No shit storm, just personal tastes.
Why does people even throw shit storms when others say they don't like certain animes/genres? I don't geddit
Sigma | Gata
Lost pet looking for home
It's the same when I say I like naruto.

Then again, you need to be a respected member not to get shit in your face here.

Vox sucks
[10:14]<siku> magnificent sparkling vampire
[10:14]<siku> i love you edward

Official minibash tester. Please email slipanc@nabistudios.com if you have found a bug!