Toribash
Hello wapow I am on my second attempt to get into this clan so lets get started.
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
General facts:

I am Dylan Muñoz I have two last names. <- really random, But I am thirteen and in the Seventh grade moving onto eighth. I am a mostly B student and get into trouble rarely. Some of my hobbies are Judo my favorite, Track and Cross country, and Skateboarding, I still play soccer but just for fun not on a team anymore. I am currently in Toronto with some of my family, Toribash hates my flag though. But my Home is in Galveston, Texas. GMT is -6. I was born in Cancun, Mexico. Well speaking of houses, my parents are divorced. My parents put me in sports to stay occupied and I enjoy them. I love gaming though.I play Tf2 CoD and other ps4 games. I don't really games that much on pc anymore because my old beast of a computer got fried during a storm. I still play Brawlhalla and of course toribash. Well thats going to end it for this.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

My Toribash history and Stuff:

I started in December of 2014 when I got that beast of a computer for my birthday. I found toribash on youtube and decided to try it out and got hooked. I mainly got hooked on aikido and branched out to other mods later on. My win ratio really dropped since I am trying a new play style it is at 51 percent. I have a Qi of 2104, My favorite mod are Aikdio based mods and Tk mods. I can Wushu and play boxshu for fun. In aikido I lift and I am proud.But I lately been trying actual throws like in judo as I mentioned. My past clans are Nitro, Electric, Flip, Predator, and Future. I stayed in the first three for a good while and the last two are recent, I left due to inactivity for Future and predator died really fast. Generally I am on the market when I am on the forums. Right now I am clan less so I don't post much.
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Wapow and what do I have to offer:

I choose WAPOW because I need a clan I can all home and talk to guys who are really active. I like playing and I feel that wapow can really improve my skills because you guys are on a lot and have good players. You guys enter in some fun events and I like events so I can help out in those. I make a lot of tc most of the times that I can donate int the bank to help with events and other things, right now I am pretty poor and blew my 400k on nothing. WAPOW has a lots of nice people or the people have met Which I was in Nitro with Kozmo, Zwar, and g99. I used to play with tantoe but I don't know what happened. I played with nikosDEAD today and he is really nice and skilled at art and aikido. I would like to make more friends in this clan because the people I have met right now are kind and really talented. I can help out in wars and Donate tc. I have discord and will chat with you guys later.

I hope this gets and and thank you for reading. I have to go to bed becuase it's 2 am.
My O garuma replay is bugged and it's supposed to be me doing the throw.

WAPOW!
Attached Files
DECAPO.rpl (71.4 KB, 5 views)
SPLITT.rpl (93.1 KB, 5 views)
Uh OK...rpl (43.9 KB, 5 views)
O garuma.rpl (44.3 KB, 5 views)
WWWQsw.rpl (38.2 KB, 4 views)
Last edited by Zabuza; Nov 16, 2016 at 06:00 AM.
Originally Posted by pnutbutta View Post
Hello wapow I am on my second attempt to get into this clan so lets get started.
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
General facts:

I am Dylan Mu&ntilde;oz I have two last names. <- really random, But I am thirteen and in the Seventh grade moving onto eighth. I am a mostly B student and get into trouble rarely. Some of my hobbies are Judo my favorite, Track and Cross country, and Skateboarding, I still play soccer but just for fun not on a team anymore. I am currently in Toronto with some of my family, Toribash hates my flag though. But my Home is in Houston, Texas. GMT is -6. I guess you can say I live or visit with my grandpa every other summer in Hawaii. Well speaking of houses, my parents are divorced. My activity is going too drop while at my moms when I get back from the trip with her because I am grounded for six months. You can ask that later I'm not going to include this. I have ADHD and while on my medicine I'm a pretty chill id and a little shy I am shy even without my medicine. My parents put me in sports to stay occupies and I enjoy them. I love gaming though.I play Tf2 CoD and other ps4 games. I don't really games that much on pc anymore because my old beast of a computer got fried during a storm. I still play Brawlhalla and of course toribash. Well thats going to end it for this.

My Toribash history and Stuff:

I started in December of 2014 when I got that beast of a computer for my birthday. I found toribash on youtube and decided to try it out and got hooked. I mainly got hooked on aikido and branched out to other mods later on. My win ratio really dropped since I am trying a new play style it is at 51 percent. I have a Qi of 2104, My favorite mod are Aikdio based mods and Tk mods. I can Wushu and play boxshu for fun. In aikido I lift and I am proud.But I lately been trying actual throws like in judo as I mentioned. My past clans are Nitro, Electric, Flip, Predator, and Future. I stayed in the first three for a good while and the last two are recent, I left due to inactivity for Future and predator died really fast. Generally I am on the market when I am on the forums. Right now I am clan less so I don't post much.

Wapow and what do I have to offer:

I choose WAPOW because I need a clan I can all home and talk to guys who are really active. I like playing and I feel that wapow can really improve my skills because you guys are on a lot and have good players. You guys enter in some fun events and I like events so I can help out in those. I make a lot of tc most of the times that I can donate int the bank to help with events and other things, right now I am pretty poor and blew my 400k on nothing. WAPOW has a lots of nice people or the people have met Which I was in Nitro with Kozmo, Zwar, and g99. I used to play with tantoe but I don't know what happened. I played with nikosDEAD today and he is really nice and skilled at art and aikido. I would like to make more friends in this clan because the people I have met right now are kind and really talented. I can help out in wars and Donate tc. I have discord and will chat with you guys later.

I hope this gets and and thank you for reading. I have to go to bed becuase it's 2 am.
My O garuma replay is bugged and it's supposed to be me doing the throw.

WAPOW!

I like the app, the only thing that really bugs me is the inactivity you mentioned. Other than that I Approve.
-----
Originally Posted by jencam13 View Post
Is it too late to apply for wapow?

Well you're already in a clan... so I would say yes.
Last edited by Seth; Apr 6, 2016 at 12:08 PM. Reason: <24 hour edit/bump
The Future is Bulletproof
"How r people still in jail? Just make alts lol" -Wizard
dont mean to be a bother, applied little over a week ago, just wanted to know the status on my application

SMALLMOTHGIRLS4L

we are better than you
FiddleJr

Sorry we have been lacking on discussing your app but we are making a decision soon.

giremane

Denied not a very good app

Gzuz123

Also Denied lack of forum activity and not the best app.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Selling/buying tc or items? PM Flow!
Originally Posted by giremane View Post
Hello [WAPOW] I am giremane other wise known as Nate (not the tb Nate) I am a consistent tb player now i took a break to get away from the chaos of tb but i play tb a lot. I've been in 5 different clans, its hard to remember; but i've never been kicked or banned, i have a good rep with GMs, im "ok" with texture making but i still have a lot of room for improvment.

~I know Nicejesus

For one, you're app is lazy and doesn't anwser all the questions in the first post.
Two, you're already denied anyway. (Damn falmes is fast)
Three, you probably only know one of our members. WAPOW is a clan made up of alot of people, not just one person.
Four, you're not very forum active, before and after you left.
Five, you didn't add the WAPOW! at the end.

As falmes has said already you have been DENIED. I'm just nice enough to tell you the main reasons why you have been denied.
If you would like to get to know us better, increasing your chances of getting in, join our DISCORD by clicking the word DISCORD anywhere in this post.
Have a nice day.

(P.S.: You can reapply in a week. Good Luck)
Last edited by Seth; Apr 7, 2016 at 02:56 AM. Reason: I forget things ok?
The Future is Bulletproof
"How r people still in jail? Just make alts lol" -Wizard
Originally Posted by Flames View Post
FiddleJr

Sorry we have been lacking on discussing your app but we are making a decision soon.

[.

take your time, just was wondering.

SMALLMOTHGIRLS4L

we are better than you