Toribash
Those who are reading this thread I imagine are interested in minecraft, go check out the terraria thread I made, it's a game similar to minecraft but in 2D and has a more survival feeling to it.

Would be great if I could get a group of people to play with that are familiar with minecraft when it comes out. :3
Originally Posted by Lume View Post
Those who are reading this thread I imagine are interested in minecraft, go check out the terraria thread I made, it's a game similar to minecraft but in 2D and has a more survival feeling to it.

Would be great if I could get a group of people to play with that are familiar with minecraft when it comes out. :3

Mind leaving a link to ur thread? also is it free?
Originally Posted by souldevilj View Post
Mind leaving a link to ur thread? also is it free?

Just look at Gaming Chat? It's the goddamned 3rd thread at the moment, how hard can it be to look for it?
Originally Posted by Drakhir View Post
Just look at Gaming Chat? It's the goddamned 3rd thread at the moment, how hard can it be to look for it?

Oooh im just lazy thanks xD

All legit. No invedit. The only mods I have are optimine ( fps boost ) and fly mod, which is just for perks mainly.

And by "perks" I mean retardedly difficult ores in caves, like when you're mining iron and you have to make a scaffolding up to it.
Question.

I have bought this game. AGES back like when torches came in packs of 3. And I have this server up using CraftBukkit. All very good. but none of my friends have bought the game and they need Hamachi to play on the server. If someone bought the game. Would they need to connect to my Hamachi Network or could they just type in the IP and play?

Cheers

Also nice Bio, is that a mob trap on the side? Never seen that Design before O.o
My heart just wouldn't be in it, you know? haven't got one.
Originally Posted by Teknik View Post
Question.

I have bought this game. AGES back like when torches came in packs of 3. And I have this server up using CraftBukkit. All very good. but none of my friends have bought the game and they need Hamachi to play on the server. If someone bought the game. Would they need to connect to my Hamachi Network or could they just type in the IP and play?

Cheers

Also nice Bio, is that a mob trap on the side? Never seen that Design before O.o

Isn't it a cactus farm?
LIGHTING FROM MY EYES