Toribash
View Poll Results: Do you want to get our tag put into iLLepidus' Clan Police Program?
Yes, lets do it.
4 Votes / 80.00%
No, lets not do it.
0 Votes / 0%
Ireallycouldn'tgiveadamntobehonest.
1 Votes / 20.00%
Voters: 5. You may not vote on this poll
View Poll Results

Resetting, maybe you could help us a little by trying to find an image. I am quite busy atm with school certificate and everything.
"Sex is like a velociraptor: Despite your movie-fueled lifelong neurotic obsession, it is unlikely to be found in your house." ~XKCD
Remember resetting, a nice smallish one, like I have put in the first post.
"Sex is like a velociraptor: Despite your movie-fueled lifelong neurotic obsession, it is unlikely to be found in your house." ~XKCD
I can't remember what age Senflow is, but she is in the clan none-the-less.

VVbog, idk...
im in need of tc

Not a very good way to get into a clan, mate...
Clan:joining DAT;

Got that from your sig. Maybe you should have taken it off before you posted here.

I am going to wait for someone else to post now...
Why is everyone coming back? ;]
Yea, your in.
I used to be rank 97

Orly? I didn't know that. ;]
even though some beg to differ

Um, your join date thingo says last year. >.>

We need you back.
We would like you back.

Lol.

I guess you are back in, just wait for Snooja though.

EDIT: Who said no?
how about we make a game of it?

We had one of these in my old clan, Nano. It created arguments and eventually tore it apart.
Ganks left, but he still has it in his sig for some very strange reason.
i want you in. you are a nice guy, and you are one of the originals.

also you are mature etc, u have good reputation and you are nice.

i dont see why we shouldnt let him in...
* ego gently touches Snorlaxen's manly chest while shivering at the thought of being caught out here alone with him.
Who keeps voting no? You should have made it a public vote thingo so that we know who people vote for.