9 Votes / 64.29%
no
2 Votes / 14.29%
i'd rather leave
3 Votes / 21.43%
Voters: 14. You may not vote on this poll
View Poll Results

Piratez Set For Sale Piratez Only
Well guys. I want a new set so im selling my current one. As you guys should know me and uric have the same set we payed 100k each for this set so both have rights to it. So what I am selling is my half of the set. My set has a different head and also comes with a zombified version (Thanks Bojan) . Now seeming as i paid 100k for this I dont want to see it go for an auction for like 5k. So the Starting bid is 50k. Bidding means you accept that Uric owns half the set and you cannot sell the set to a non pirate member. You must also accept that this set is strictly for Piratez if you ever leave the clan you are no longer allowed to wear the set and the set becomes Urics. The only way you can keep the set is if the clan Dies. This is extremely unlikely so do not worry about that.

Feel free to ask questions.

Previews:

Zombie version:

Normal Version:

Also if you Leave the clan for any other reason apart from that it has died you will also have to hand over the zombie version to uric.

StartBid: 50k
Min raise: 2k
End Date. 1st Feb
AutoBuy: 100k

SOLD
Last edited by Festus; Jan 3, 2010 at 01:22 AM.
<Jaker> fucking yes , the black anal fetish fetus , :-* love ya .. btw i love how your teehts are touching my *PIEP* when you do a blowjob <3
I LOVE YOU :-*
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Leader of [l]|ORMO Recruiter|BISH|[WTU]|[ETC]|Replays|[TGS]|
if u hold it for me i asure i can autobuy just let me sell a force of mine.
Btw if i autobuy do get the 2 sets?

edit: i dint understand, is there other person wearing the set same time as me?
Yes but i hope you have read through the whole text.
<Jaker> fucking yes , the black anal fetish fetus , :-* love ya .. btw i love how your teehts are touching my *PIEP* when you do a blowjob <3
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
dont worry i did, but my english its not the best for some reasons.

What did that "yes" meant? it means i get the 2 sets ot that there is other person wearing the set?
you get both sets. The leader "UricHunt2" is also wearing the non-zombied set. But The zombied set nobody is wearing
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
hmmm... then i think i will withdraw my offer.
Just tell me... who made the original set? because i might order one too
To be a Pirate! xD
Ok then well w/e Oh forgot to mention Uric isnt wearing the head. So it actually does make quite a difference. and Mrama made it for 200k. But i dont think he will be able to make another one. Pirate sets arent exactly easy to make. He was stuck for ideas on our one i think.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
The Uric thing was explained in the first post. But ok
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
I not want set. I alright wear pirate with undead.

nice zombie. :v
Last edited by chris20236; Jan 1, 2010 at 05:34 AM.
MapleStory: Pirate4Chris
[Piratez][GATA][Panties]