yes
9 Votes / 64.29%
no
2 Votes / 14.29%
i'd rather leave
3 Votes / 21.43%
Voters: 14. You may not vote on this poll
View Poll Results

Shit, i just tried to post something over 10000 characters. Pretty much the whole thing was: don't pick me, i've done nothing.
lsl's stuff :o
Welcome to my ideas thread. Kindly either suggest improvements to my thoughts, absolutely destroy them, or get the hell out of my thread. If this thread is sidetracked by anybody, including myself, i'm leaving piratez. That should make andy be assed to protect this thread.
TWO POSTS IN A ROW BY ME IN THIS THREAD IS ACCEPTABLE, I DO NOT CARE WHAT YOU THINK. MY IDEAS CAN GO FOR 15 POSTS IF I FEEL LIKE IT. IF ANYTHING NOT DIRECTLY RELATED TO ONE OF MY IDEAS IS POSTED HERE, THEN I'M OUT.

Anyway, first idea.

Entrepeneuring.
I'm going to start up a new services store, blah blah blah. Basically, I'll take requests, a rough price range, and do whatever has been requested. I'll be employing if too many people want things done, so keep your eyes open.

Err... Before you post, make sure that it is relevant. Before you post, make sure that it is relevant. Before you post, make sure that it is relevant.
Well thank you guys i feel flattered with your praises,
Im not Brazillian im Portuguese, so Grayve eu sou Pt xD.
So, if you notice i dont speak english very correctly =P but i try it.
Better to be first then last, so from the heart:
Happy New Year 2010 to all Piratez!!!

Let our friend-ship sail into future years and our treasure grows with every rich merchant we sink! Arrrghh!