Toribash
View Poll Results: What should be done to #nitro ?
Drop it.
5 Votes / 55.56%
Let it be.
3 Votes / 33.33%
What is IRC ?
1 Votes / 11.11%
Voters: 9. You may not vote on this poll
View Poll Results

my final entry, put em in the clan chat by accident.
"I don't need a safety word because my mother didn't raise no quitter." ~BaraYaoi - BDSM Expert
Originally Posted by griDx24 View Post
I very active on the forums

gg
HomeyKrogerSage || Saevus || SoftnJuicy ; Amateur Programmer && US AF Hydraulics && Dad
In fact the amount of posts does not reveal the activity in the forum, maybe he just did not have a reason to post before. He just visits. But that's not the point. The application could be developed further, I did not see too much effort in it, for that reason I would vote no.
Originally Posted by Flipandco View Post
Nationality:French
GMT:+1
A little about yourself: i like playing toribash and im good ^^"
Belt+QI: Green belt+Qi 155
Best (Most liked) Mods: Greykido
Forum activity(/10): 4
ingame activity(/10): 10
People you know in the clan: any ^^"
Previous Clans (Why left?):
Previous Bans (Why?): never been banned
Previous infraction: never had any
Alts: dont have one
Why you want to join this clan: because i like to "Speed" and i want people to talk into the game
Can do anything for the clan: i can win clan wars ^^"
(Videos, Art, etc.)+eg: i don't have anythings
Skype name : i don't have skype ^^

Did not read the main post, applications must be made in free format, with paragraphs and such. Moreover, no one here knows you and you did not put any information about you, so we still do not know you. You also said that your forum activity is below the average, then this is it. I would vote no.
Originally Posted by harsith12 View Post
I am going to learn the ways of a Ninja.
My names harsith,i am 13 years old but going to be 14, i am a Black Belt in toribash, my first clan that i joined was Orgin clan, it was bad in orgin they dident accept me, so Nitro was my 2nd clan, if i play 800 more game i can become the 2nd Dan Black Belt it is cool i always wanted to be a 2nd dan but i am reaching for the Elite belt like all of u guys, I live in srilanka born in 2001 octomber 1, I know lot about Jousting, Katana, Judo, and Mushu.
This is my application, I hope i become a ninja one day like u guys
Have a good day,
Harsith

Missing information, bad grammar. For that reason I would vote no. And we are not ninjas, are we?
Last edited by Perl; Feb 11, 2015 at 12:21 AM. Reason: <24 hour edit/bump
Since 1987 being the Internet's swiss army knife.
Hello everyone.

As you can see, my youtube channel is actually inactive. My job (I work in an orphenage) take me all my time and I really don't have the time to work on it. I will come to you when I will have time to really work on your video.

Sorry for that late time.

My Youtube channel : Mocucha Toribash

Hey [Nitro] this my app for you guys

Hey Nitro this ImDna, or you guys can call me Ethan. My GMT is GMT-5 and I play mostly on the weeks because I go to my dad's house on the weekend. I've been working on my forum activity and play a lot in-game. This is a alt account but I don't play on my main anymore, my main is MetEvil. I play a lot of ABD and have clan war experience.

My past clans were Cobra, Rome, MLT, and xp. I was kicked from Cobra because the co-leader didn't like me. I left Rome because they kicked pf0chang. I left MLT because it had died. Last but not least I left xp because they don't play enough but I loved the clan. This clan has appealed to me in the fact that I have seen a lot of the players play and they are really good and I want to learn even more from them.

I bring skill, experience, and the ability to learn new things. I've been playing since about September of 2013. I would love to learn how to make textures. I have Skype, My Skype is ImDnaLol and you can contact me there. My favorite mods are any aikido based mods. This clan has all the things I love in a clan good players, nice people, and the will to succeed.

I am 13 years old. I have a brother, 2 step-brothers, and 1 step-sister. One of my step-brothers and my brother are military vets. I'm in the 7th grade and I'm very mature for my age. I play basketball and football. this is my 4th year of basketball and football. My favorite hobbies is playing Toribash and weight lifting (getting ready for high school ball). I get great grades (A's and B's).

I hope you take consideration into my app and there is going to be some replays for you guys. Oh and it wouldn't let me c/p the link.
Last edited by ImDna; Feb 11, 2015 at 01:10 AM.
Submerge:God at the climax of that fap I had to yell FUS ROH DAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA
no prob, never knew you had such a demanding job, i imagined sumthin like car dealer or like, mabey even still a student
"I don't need a safety word because my mother didn't raise no quitter." ~BaraYaoi - BDSM Expert
Yo, it's morning in Crimea now, so i'm lazy. I want to join any clan, so i notised that [Nitro] kicked or killed bad members and i dont see them already! Congrats guys with it. So, about me, I'm 17 years old student-programmer(beginner) from Crimea, I play since 2011, of course i have my favourite mods : ABD, aikido, lenshu.
I'm not very active on forum, cause i'm active in game. Ah, there is GMT+3.0 here. Good Luck guys waiting for answer. Aww yea, my name's George.
Last edited by Iod; Feb 11, 2015 at 06:55 AM.
|~~Peeps under this post will have +1 to aikido skill~~|
pie I hope you give me an antidote for this app -_- I just can't stand swearing at people's apps well fine ill use the other way
Iod No.
I never forget.
Originally Posted by Iod View Post
Yo, it's morning in Crimea now, so i'm lazy. I want to join any clan, so i notised that [Nitro] kicked or killed bad members and i dont see them already! Congrats guys with it. So, about me, I'm 17 years old student-programmer(beginner) from Crimea, I play since 2011, of course i have my favourite mods : ABD, aikido, lenshu.
I'm not very active on forum, cause i'm active in game. Ah, there is GMT+3.0 here. Good Luck guys waiting for answer. Aww yea, my name's George.

A very easy no