Toribash
Originally Posted by thehawkeye View Post
older than 18 and mature? i think i fit both of those pretty well

well, im 20, born april 1st, 1990 and i swear to god and my mother that's no lie, im not some smartass 14 year old, that's my real birthday

i go to a small university in southern north carolina and im studying psychology because i couldnt figure out what else to study or do with my life and i put that way too bluntly and depressed myself just now.

outside of some small clans that never made it to being official i haven't been in any clans, ive been playing regularly for about 3 or 4 months, but i was playing on and off for a year before that on a different account before i ditched, made it to blackbelt on this account, the hack erased me from existence, and im now a bluebelt because belts aren't that important to me, and frankly people know how good i am by playing me, not by looking at my belt.

also, like i said i do have an alt that was originally my regular, but i didn't like the name so i ditched it, created this one, and never looked back. haven't used it in a long time (a year?), got up to blackbelt with that one.

Welcome in.
Also, at the origin, OLDA accepts anyone who's in legal age to drink. maturity or not ^^
Personnaly I prefer mature ppl 'cause I'm an old fart :P

Originally Posted by tessh View Post
i can join?

No.
Not unless you read the first post of this thread and give the required infos.

Originally Posted by tertywerty View Post
Oh, I'm sorry you misunderstood that, I wasn't calling you an idiot.

But yes sorry for the misunderstanding you have every right to feel the way you do.

All right. Then you are added, welcome in OLDA.
Last edited by Kyat; Jan 18, 2011 at 04:01 PM.
[FROG] - [Toribash-FR] - [OLDA] - \m/
Français, english: Click
Originally Posted by Kyat View Post
All right. Then you are added, welcome in OLDA.

Thanks bro, I'm sorry we got off on the wrong foot, I did make myself look a bit like a pretentious dickhole, I don't know what I was thinking.
Originally Posted by Lucent View Post
Big Bad Bully,you haven't change that user tittle since last 4 months,

More like the past two years :v
Originally Posted by tertywerty View Post
Thanks bro, I'm sorry we got off on the wrong foot, I did make myself look a bit like a pretentious dickhole, I don't know what I was thinking.

It's ok now, things are settled, welcome aboard, enjoy the alchoolic ride. ^^
[FROG] - [Toribash-FR] - [OLDA] - \m/
Français, english: Click
I would like to join this fine organisation. I am 16 years old and love tits and want to see the girls thread. I mean I am 18 and work and things and am a grown up. So let me see the girls thread. Also I need the achievement.

Thanks for letting me in fellow old people with jobs and stuff like me.
Organisation of Awesome: Member.