Toribash
Originally Posted by Patrickooo View Post
Alright for the real thing:

Art: I understand you like making mods but it's like 3D modelling doesn't really show us some real art, plus you haven't even mastered it quite well yet, I'd like to see better than this.

Replays: You move a lot, which is fine in fact not that bad but your moves really have nowhere to go to you literally just move around and hope for something to happen, but it won't. You have to get better transitions and work on your overall quality.

Application: In a whole it's fine but not enough of what I can see it's a little over here and there I don't really see what's impressive to me.

Overall it's okay maybe you need to work some more and such, just need to improve on your overall movement and "art" in a whole.
Sorry but I'll have to reject you. Good luck applying again in a month or so, I suppose, just feel free to at least after 2 weeks of break and working hard I guess. Or maybe another family will want you in, who knows?

Pat just said everything I thought, I've been discussing with another clan member about it and he thinks the same thing too.

I won't say you're bad but just to try again and work harder on your apply.

You should try again next month ,or after 2 weeks as Pat said if you're actually getting rejected.

Also, you still should interact with us in our chat. If we like you, you'll probably have a boost in your next apply, allow us get to know you better ;)
I had a long thing up about what you can do to improve and shit, but I accidentally pressed the back button on my phone and deleted it all

In short, no.

Your modmaking is very good and I wish you had pushed that instead. Your replays are okay, I'm not sure if it's because I'm constantly seeing top tier replays that I find yours only decent, just try to get a better distance from uke and to spins and setups before launching into uke. Ask ormo or other ukebashers for tips.

Feel free to apply after two weeks have passed, I hope you find a way to improve!
Um hi.

Been recommended this clan multiple times and I've finally found the time and courage to apply.

My name is Fallen. I started this game in around late 2013, under a guest account made up of weird letters and numbers. I mostly played weird mods and shit, and I eventually got into tricking and ukebashing. Eventually I made a new account called Felong, but got tired of the name and finally name changed to Fallen. I've been away for about a year while I finish up grade 11, but now that school is close to end, I've gotten back into Toribash and tried to create new replays.

Here's my replays, I lost all of my good replays when I cleaned my computer a while back.
Attached Files
Fallen:

Don't even need to watch your replays (anyways I did), I know you're a really awesome player. Your flow and control are divine, I love the way you move, you are more than skilled enough to join, in my opinion.

won't mention much more, your apply is fine but people won't get to know who are you only by reading that, so...

EVERYONE SHOULD KNOW
he's one of the nicest guys I've ever met, if you are uncertain about that you can have my word that he's 100% worthy

HELL yeah!
Originally Posted by Fallen View Post
Um hi.

Been recommended this clan multiple times and I've finally found the time and courage to apply.

My name is Fallen. I started this game in around late 2013, under a guest account made up of weird letters and numbers. I mostly played weird mods and shit, and I eventually got into tricking and ukebashing. Eventually I made a new account called Felong, but got tired of the name and finally name changed to Fallen. I've been away for about a year while I finish up grade 11, but now that school is close to end, I've gotten back into Toribash and tried to create new replays.

Here's my replays, I lost all of my good replays when I cleaned my computer a while back.

Boy, am I happy to see you finally applying.

I've talked and played with you before, and you seem like a pretty nice guy, I haven't talked to you that much to know you well, but I believe you're a decent pal :^). You have reached out to me before to help you out with tricking, at that time I didn't know you that much, but I took at look at your stuff.

Ingame

Your moves are nice, yet to be perfected, not a madman expert or will ever be but your replays are great, and at the time you reached out to me so I could help you, you were already pretty damn good, if you join us you'll teach us some stuff and we'll teach you stuff too.

Summing up my not so good app, you seem like a nice guy and I want you in this clan, yes from me.
EMS (Emergency Medical Services) | PT
Um Mamute pequenino queria voar
Originally Posted by Haluejah View Post
I've talked and played with you before, and you seem like a pretty nice guy, I haven't talked to you that much to know you well, but I believe you're a decent pal :^).

I haven't talked to you that much to know you well,

Me neither, actually

but I believe you're a decent pal :^)

this ^^^^^^^
I'll check your replays when I get home, I'm currently at college and about to finish up
-----
Okay here's my take on your replays

You're not bad. You definitely have your movement down and your flow is quite good. I really can't comment on much here because none of it is parkour or sparring XD I think there's still alot you can learn for tricking. I'm seeing a lot of corks and not much else! Try doing different tricks and changing your moves up from time to time. As for your madman's you've got the right idea, and I think you'll become a fairly popular replay maker if you continue!

I say yes. We'll see what patrick000 and aadame say
Last edited by Karbn; Jan 29, 2018 at 11:27 PM. Reason: <24 hour edit/bump
I'll help you with madmans eh whatever
They want you in so welcome aboard I suppose.
Beware, I'm the mean one.

One thing, I want activity.
Stick to the rules, good luck^
█████ Vector █████
█ ███████ █