Toribash
Originally Posted by Soap View Post
The fact is, you're all voting on him with a biased opinion.

If he was someone you didn't know, that app would've been rejected immediately.
He didn't put any effort into the app, and ignored rules.

All votes are Biased in one way or another. The degree to which, is what is the variable.

I understand that. You don't have to question my opinions when they're just.
And if you did, you shouldn't start arguing with me, and then tell me to calm down. When I clearly don't have a problem. You do.

I believe you've been trolled again, soap.
Proud Leader of [Ethereal]
Trolled? I think you people are confused on the meaning of the word "Trolled". Lol

"To evoke emotion over the internet for entertainment?"
I am now highly considering leaving already. I want no argument over this. I've only been here about an hour and this has happened, I have been on the forum for a long time and yes that dose make me forum-wise, I can see when things won't work out for the better.

You seem to be cooling off about it though, but I sense this may happen a lot. I'm only considering, I'm not leaving yet.
Leader of nothing
Originally Posted by fluxpony View Post
I am now highly considering leaving already. I want no argument over this. I've only been here about an hour and this has happened, I have been on the forum for a long time and yes that dose make me forum-wise, I can see when things won't work out for the better.

You seem to be cooling off about it though, but I sense this may happen a lot. I'm only considering, I'm not leaving yet.

That's pretty stupid, and Leaving solves nothing after you've been invited. Here have a pet rock.

Originally Posted by InfernoXZ View Post
That's pretty stupid, and Leaving solves nothing after you've been invited. Here have a pet rock.

Why thank you, does that come with a gold star and a window to lick?
Leader of nothing