Toribash
View Poll Results: Which of Nikag's text effect should we use for the video?
Option 1 (itsbruce)
2 Votes / 11.11%
Option 2 (dagreja)
2 Votes / 11.11%
Option 3 (theultimatum)
14 Votes / 77.78%
Voters: 18. You may not vote on this poll
View Poll Results

yeah sorry bout that mj he convinced me through text to op him. and then he banned you. i unbanned you afterwards but you didnt come back. i suppose it was supposed to be a private room after all...
No.
I'm officially leaving TB. had a good run and junk, but im bored... donating the tc i get from my items to ya'll. NOT TO BANK! to kaz<3 cuz he loves meh<3

idc if i didnt do invade shit... g'd bai, fare well! P.S - I have to get it out there... poppo, your a douuuuche bag<3 luv ya
don't talk to me or my dudes ever again
Ohmaigawsh I'm sorry! I had A high fever of 39 degrees Celsius D: Sorry if i was inactive, My mom wont let me use the computer.plus...I have stomach cramps...I'll get on when I'm better, I just ninja'd the laptop while my mom is downstairs.*cough, sniff, SNEEZEUSS!*
=_=
R.I.P. Fyre (October 17, 2011-February 27, 2015) It was a great run guys. Miss you already
That's understandable Kay, just get better. In more recent news, I figure I can put an extra 3 hours into the clan because once I am done with my finals, I don't have to stay in class anymore. I hope during this extra time I will be able to do more for the clan.
Wow kaya. I hope you get better.
Yeah the majority of my finals work was done today so I am free now. I was just worried about chemistry and history which I had today.
Guys, just a reminder, over the past week or so we have slackened up on spam and all that because we really need activity but once ulti comes back and we get on our feet again we will have to tighten up on it again.
No.
No it was a hint towards everyone. Ive noticed how everyone, including me, have been posting borderline and full out spam. But its necessary right now. Its all thats keeping us alive at the moment.
No.
Bye hobo and why does MJ have 6 posts if we're supposed to post daily. Also, I can't get tc for my life...I'm dirt poor.