Toribash
haha gorman
dota players are different, i keep it fresh with other games tho :P
enfos is alot of fun aswell, its never really picked up here tho, otherwise i would play that just as much
-=Art is never finished, only abandoned=-
Heck, I've never played Enfos, (no one hosts it much on Lordaeron) and Gorman is going all..blarglewargle.

You guys need a screenshot page. Like a brief summary of what Enfos is like. Because all I see is the forum index.
k, your job is to survive longer than the other team
like dota, but u dont actually fight the other teams heros(was like that when i last played)

the teams are in two separate places, but can interfere with the other teams heroes with spells and summoning creeps and stuff, trying to get them to die

map:
-=Art is never finished, only abandoned=-
Oooooh! That kind of game.
I tried it out; but when I click the map, my WC3 hangs. Same thing happens to me with some versions of Vampirism Fire.
NEW HEADS!

Asymmetrical!

TERMINATOR!!!

Incomplete

Archlurps...hasn't paid yet.

PLEASE COMMENT!

please?

D:
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Gimp is Pimp(tm)

DarkJak's Wide-Range Texture Shop[LINK]

Incognito - [o]
Isnt the terminator made of like... titanium or something? Not magnesium... He looks white, not silver.

And yeah, Enfos needs a page with description. I will get to work on that :P
When I see you, my heart goes DOKI⑨DOKI
Fish: "Gorman has been chosen for admin. After a lengthy discussion we've all decided that Gorman is the best choice for the next admin."
yeah. "grayer" ...
When I see you, my heart goes DOKI⑨DOKI
Fish: "Gorman has been chosen for admin. After a lengthy discussion we've all decided that Gorman is the best choice for the next admin."