Endurance Onslaught 6.0
Originally Posted by count3rl33 View Post
yeah. for example: you draw a head and then tell the Programm to make the flat into a ball, so you can see how the head looks like ;)

this is called 'spinny' and you can find it an many auctions or shops selling heads ;)

Yep, I kinda done this 100x

Also Hempel how do you make this tire look like rubber?

here you can see what you need for 3D arts.
First of all: the Lightning. you have to know where the light comes from and how the shadow falls in order to give it a dimensional look. 2nd: the right proportions to each other. How large is a nose/how small are eyes. Where are they exactly in the face?
3rd: practice, practice, practice. real 3D art ond a 2D underground is very hard to do ;)
Hmm.. okay, it's just example though.
Well, i think i'll change the shades color like what soul says, and put it in the right place.

Well thx for the advice

Edit : better ? probably not so much change but, i think it's better :/ oh and sorry it's only half of it

Last edited by Blackacezi; Aug 15, 2011 at 03:41 PM.
where the different shades meet, make them fade into eachother
Also yes I know xD your talking to someone who has work expirence in it xD
-----
I know its shitty, but this is going to be put into my first car game and I don't want it to be to complicated. Heres the tire for the jeep im making
Last edited by souldevilj; Aug 15, 2011 at 04:56 PM. Reason: <24 hour edit/bump

CnC Please, I just got a drawing pad and i made a simple head, i dont like it very much since i cant do the coloring very well but please tell me your opinions and i wont be mad if you say that its ugly. :3
THIS IS A SIGNATURE.
NOt bad for the first try, I dunno what's going on on your mind but seems you got demon in you.
Better if you use a softer brush.
:(){ :|: & };:
Originally Posted by Blackacezi View Post
Hmm.. okay, it's just example though.
Well, i think i'll change the shades color like what soul says, and put it in the right place.

Well thx for the advice

Edit : better ? probably not so much change but, i think it's better :/ oh and sorry it's only half of it

You mean something like this? http://forum.toribash.com/showthread...14#post4438814
If so go watch pates tutorial he makes a realy good one.