Toribash
Hello people.

Name: My name is Alexander. Also known as Hours ingame.
Belt: Im currently blue :P Well, let me take it simple, I had and haves alot of accounts.
Past Clans: My first clan was Of course Bleu. Then I applied to Extreme and been there since then.
What was your previous nicks or former accounts (if any): Damn, its alot. MultiKiller, Lovekiller, Secritarian, Alex1FR, ThatCoolGuy, NutBass, Zombzor, ExtHours. Most of them was removed in the big hack of... 2010 or 2011? can't really remember :P
Bought QI?: Nothing. Im playing like a man, not like a kid.
Clan References (eVo members and Single Allies only... if no one put "none"): None actually :/ Mocucha came up with the idea that I should join eVo so I was like, lets give it a shot.
Modes your good at: Mostly sparring and tricking. Aikido if there isn't any shovelers :P
Other Skills (Art, Videos, Marketing etc..): Actually video making. 97Hours is one and TeaCherry Editing is one.
GMT: +1 Sweden

Player Card:

About yourself: Im almost 15 years old. I've been playing toribash for about 3 years. For about two months ago I left the community. Now Im back because I can't really quit a game I've been playing that long. Um, I live in sweden. Im pretty good at tricking on my trampoline. Um, I have a PS3, a Xbox 360 and a computer. Ofc. What could I say more? Oh, I love to make videos. Im using After Effects and Sony vegas. I really love to play games. Im mostly a DiRT fan but Im starting to get more into Cod. I love to trick and spar people in Tb. Um... Im in 8th grade in school. Next session 9th. My intrests... Well, playing games and editing videos.
^Long Story short^
Why you want to join [eVo]: Because eVo seems like a great clan. My three biggest fans (Largekilla, Tripstone and Obazu) are in the clan. And I think I could make alot of good friends here.
What do you think you can bring to eVo to better it?: Tactics, humor... Well I could say, if I looses a match, like a 750tc torney, I won't rage. I will just be; Hm, congratz, lets do it again.
What more, I could bring some TC... I currently have about 150k. Mostly rising.

So, thats my app.
I can't really play in-game anymore today.
Maybe tomorrow.

Oh, by the way.
Anyone want replays? Proof that I ain't that bad at the game.
Attached Files
#Hrs - [M] Asparial V2.rpl (142.6 KB, 6 views)
#Hrs - [M] Beam v3.rpl (116.0 KB, 6 views)
#Hrs - [OS] Mocucha Spar.rpl (551.5 KB, 7 views)
#Hrs - [T] Quad.rpl (104.4 KB, 5 views)
Last edited by Hours; May 6, 2012 at 02:22 AM.
M I N I V A N
Hi There eVo Members, I would like to apply.

Name: Masterexploder77, Real life name is Riane.
Belt: 2nd Dan Black belt.
Past Clans: Extreme with Hours, and Movie Masters [MM] With Andreyoshi, 3akoh, and TheCobra.
What was your previous nicks or former accounts (if any): If you mean previous accounts then this account, none. This is my First account, however, I have an alt after this one, namely: alatreon.
Bought QI?: No, Of course not.
Clan References (eVo members and Single Allies only... if no one put "none"): None.
Modes your good at: I'm pretty good at -30.00 gravity, just as long as I know the mod, i guess. Pretty good in also in aikido, taekkyon, wushu and Lenshu.
Other Skills (Art, Videos, Marketing etc..): I'm Good at art and marketing.
GMT: -8. I live in the Philippines.
Player Card:
About yourself: I'm 11 years old, I'm in many various organizations in tb, [OSHI], [ORMO], [RSO], [MMO], [TDS] and [LFO]. My grammar is pretty good. I'm a kind person, also a funny and loyal person.
Why you want to join [eVo]: I want to join because [eVo] has inspired me to become a better player, and have a better personality, huge credit to Tripstone, Eddy, LargeKilla and Obazu. But of course, without the others, eVo wouldn't be as it is now, so huge thanks to the others too.
What do you think you can bring to eVo to better it?: I can bring skills, activity and maybe donations.

I have 1 MP and 4 SP replays here if you want to see.

Also, Hi Hours.
Attached Files
Master - Cerberus' Bane.rpl (214.6 KB, 3 views)
Master - Alcatraz.rpl (508.2 KB, 4 views)
Chamara Vs Master.rpl (548.8 KB, 4 views)
|OoT Member|ORMO Member|OSHI Member|RSO Teacher|MMO Member|
|Prince of Darkness|Leader of the the Fallen|Fallen Angel|
We are getting better apps.
Hours: Nice app, not bad replays but I'm going to say no. You wont fit in here. Gl in the future.

Masterexploder77: Nice app, I've seen you in game you are a nice guy but too young IMO
Almost every one in here is over 19.

So good luck guys.
[ORMO] [OLDA] [The Team] [The JHX Experience]
Good day Dr. Freud
Originally Posted by largeKilla View Post
Hours: Nice app, not bad replays but I'm going to say no. You wont fit in here. Gl in the future.

No, just joking.
Thanks anyways.

Will always be one of your biggest fan ;)
M I N I V A N
Name:fireless
Belt:10dan
Past Clans:toxic all that needs to be said
What was your previous nicks or former accounts (if any):
Bought QI?:no
Clan References (eVo members and Single Allies only... if no one put "none"):eddy
Modes your good at:Kb,judo,aikido,tk
Other Skills (Art, Videos, Marketing etc..):none
GMT:-6
Player Card:
About yourself:old schooler
Why you want to join [eVo]:feel like it
What do you think you can bring to eVo to better it?:my +
Last edited by fireless; May 7, 2012 at 03:05 PM.
Anime United
As the leader of this clan, I hereby accept fireless.
Monkey yeknoM
onkeyM Myekno
nkeyMo oMyekn
keyMon noMyek
eyMonk knoMye
yMonke eknoMy
Monkey yeknoM
Originally Posted by largeKilla View Post
Masterexploder77: Nice app, I've seen you in game you are a nice guy but too young IMO
Almost every one in here is over 19.

Thanks but, what is the bad effect of me being too young?
Last edited by masterexploder77; May 7, 2012 at 06:44 PM. Reason: <24 hour edit/bump
|OoT Member|ORMO Member|OSHI Member|RSO Teacher|MMO Member|
|Prince of Darkness|Leader of the the Fallen|Fallen Angel|
Yeah.
You are to young to be a prostitute or a crack addict. That's all we are looking for prostitutes and crackies.

oh and
[ORMO] [OLDA] [The Team] [The JHX Experience]
Good day Dr. Freud
Young players tend to do impulsive things and they also tend to look for "more"(naively indeed). Older TB players here have pretty much done it all when it comes to toribash,and therefore we have no need to betray trust and loyalties.

This clan will always be here.(Trust me) Feel free to apply anytime into the future.
I hope you can be as mature as you claim to be and understand.

▂▃▄▅▆▇█▓▒░ eVo ░▒▓█▇▆▅▄▃▂