Toribash
BOOOOOOO I LUFF TIEM BAMS

EDIT: just looked, Bomb got MINOR nerfs, and his ulti got buffed imo
Last edited by Chickenpox; Mar 15, 2011 at 10:06 PM.
Originally Posted by Chickenpox View Post
BOOOOOOO I LUFF TIEM BAMS

EDIT: just looked, Bomb got MINOR nerfs, and his ulti got buffed imo

But my zilean is just based off hueg bombs :<

And dropping his ratio from 3 to 2 and adding 100? That's a nerf.
So I jungled against a jungling nocturne for the first time. He tried invading me when I was udyr (lol) and I continued to rape him for first blood. He must have been pretty quick because he got a successful kill on me at red, but other than that his jungling seems pretty standard. I got to see him fed, that's for sure. Our cait was 0/7 by 15 minutes, 4 of those were his kills. kat was 0/5 by 15 minutes.

In general my team sucked ass, but that's besides the point. nocturne looks fun as hell and his ult scares the shit out of you.
Originally Posted by Megadoomer View Post
In general my team sucked ass, but that's besides the point. nocturne looks fun as hell and his ult scares the shit out of you.

In related news, I'm a shitty Nocturne but I had hella fun playing as him. Swooping the distance of Cait's ult + more to rape the crap out of a squishy is hella amusing.
nyan :3
Youtube Channel i sometimes post videos of other games
Originally Posted by Megadoomer View Post
in other news, teemo confirmed for best counterjungle ever

Gotta love teemo.
LIGHTING FROM MY EYES
Finally played a good game as Noc Wasn't stellar, but I was actually a credit to team

Also, I'm contemplating whether Noc would do well with an atma/warmogs build. Gives him some much needed survivability for the late game team fights. But it probably would sacrifice his early game ganking abilities which I dearly don't want to give up.

Also, wondering how AS Noc might work, as his duskbringer gives him like 60 extra damage if hes in it's trail so it can compensate for lost AD by building AS. Throw in a Madreds and it could be the same amount of damage output, though I'm not good at number crunching in this game so I'm not sure.
nyan :3
Youtube Channel i sometimes post videos of other games