Endurance Onslaught 6.0
Originally Posted by Hypersaint View Post
Alergic to water with specific salts, including sweat.

This sounds like it'd seriously suck, how often does it fuck you over when you need to exercise or something?
oh yeah
Hello members of [T]. I believe you are an elite clan. I Want to take a chance in asking for recruitment into your fine clan.

Here is a little bit about me... My name irl is Rajin pronounced Ra-Jeen You may think it is a.. odd name but I'm from Bangladesh (Somewhere in Asia)... Now personally I think that I am am somewhat pretty good for a 2nd Dan Black Belt.. I am a gifted jouster and learning to spar.. So far i think i am somewhat good at sparring you know because i started in august 2015.. I think most of you amazing folk's can help me. I'm A 16 Year Old Male living in Raleigh NC. I have about 8 thousand toricredit's right now and I've been thinking. Before any of this amazing sparring stuff I was somewhat gifted at jousting. That was against fellow blue and green belts. Now that I am a 2nd Dan Black Belt I do my work at the public jousting server. My first time was almost a disaster. But most of the folks there were great sports so it wasn't THAT bad.

But enough about me I want to know about YOU [T] I can learn that if I am Recruited at your Fabulous Clan. Please Consider me [T] Good Bye for now!!!
Originally Posted by HyperBlood View Post
My name irl is Rajin pronounced Ra-Jeen You may think it is a.. odd name but I'm from Bangladesh (Somewhere in Asia)...

is that the place with the cool red and green flag? dude right on red and green flags are the master race also Rajin is a dope name i wouldnt mind being a Rajin at all
oh yeah
Yes it is You were the first one that noticed in my whole toribash career Awesome! ^.^
-----
Ehehe the first one has the numbers due to me liking it a lot and wanting to see it once I log in. I was just a brown belt back then... Sorry about that!

The 2nd one was not quite finished

I'm pretty sure the 3rd one is good
Attached Files
0 1 2 3 And Omega Spar.rpl (257.1 KB, 2 views)
0 1 2 3 Glacier Spar.rpl (559.1 KB, 6 views)
Last edited by HyperBlood; Oct 14, 2015 at 11:02 PM. Reason: <24 hour edit/bump