Toribash
Originally Posted by Dilara View Post
You should read the first post correctly, that would've made your chances bigger.

I shall now swing the hammer

*hammer falls* REJECTION!
But in all reality... I think I might be insane...
Originally Posted by HeroesThanatos View Post
Name:HeroesThanatos
Forum activity:10
In-game activity:10
IRC activity:8
Previous infractions/bans(include the reason):-
Timezone:+ 8
Best mods:aikido
Belt(this won't really affect your chances of joining):Green
Why you want to join: Becoz i'm need a good clan and i think this is good clan
Any other talents(e.g. art, replay making): art + replay making
Any additional info about yourself:i'm always play with a full tactic becoz i want win..and i hope for the master of this clan can invite me ^^

Lol are you stupid, or are you just to lazy to read the first post? Please if you guys put no effort into reading the rules of posting an app, then expect us to reject you, and having fun while doing it.
i see this clan is alive again
sorry for posting here i hope you dont mind
-----
besides iam not here to get into your clan cause iv tried but this page was in bookmarks and i was clearing them soo i saw this
Last edited by scorpionma; Aug 6, 2012 at 03:50 PM. Reason: <24 hour edit/bump
INB4 14 days ban
Whats up. Im Keoni109, and I want to join [rvng]. Prince said he would pm me something about joining, but nothing I am searching for a replay active clan, where I can provide and receive criticism for replays. I don't only make replays, I can make music, but i don't have the funds for programs, etc. Most of my activity in toribash is in replays, and in forum posting, although I don't post often unless its an interesting topic. I am a black belt, and I am decent in usual multiplayer mods, such as aikido.

More about myself. I am from hawaii, yes I am hawaiian. I enjoy music, bodyboarding, I'm learning how to surf, and I am currently on the Kamehameha front ensemble. I enjoy composing music, I know about the different types of chords, and modes of chords, such as mixolydian, and how to use them.

I hope to get into video making for toribash. I am not familiar with effects and what not.

I want to join revenge because I want a place to post my replays, and I also want to boost this clan's reputation. Bibi!
I am fond of pigs. Dogs look up to us. Cats look down on us. Pigs treat us as equals
joing your clan
Name: soulhunter789
Forum activity: 9/10
In-game activity: 10/10
IRC activity:10/10
Previous infractions/bans(include the reason): never been banned
Timezone: : GMT+/--1:00
Best mods:jousting and pen jumper
Belt(this won't really affect your chances of joining): blue belt
Why you want to join: i need to improve my skills in toribash so if i am allowed in your clan i think you can improve my skills
Any other talents(e.g. art, replay making): i haven't really got a talent yet but i wish to gain one by you teaching me
Any additional info about yourself i find myself good at toribash at times but i don't mind losing as i say learn from defeat
Originally Posted by keoni109 View Post
Whats up. Im Keoni109, and I want to join [rvng]. Prince said he would pm me something about joining, but nothing I am searching for a replay active clan, where I can provide and receive criticism for replays. I don't only make replays, I can make music, but i don't have the funds for programs, etc. Most of my activity in toribash is in replays, and in forum posting, although I don't post often unless its an interesting topic. I am a black belt, and I am decent in usual multiplayer mods, such as aikido.

More about myself. I am from hawaii, yes I am hawaiian. I enjoy music, bodyboarding, I'm learning how to surf, and I am currently on the Kamehameha front ensemble. I enjoy composing music, I know about the different types of chords, and modes of chords, such as mixolydian, and how to use them.

I hope to get into video making for toribash. I am not familiar with effects and what not.

I want to join revenge because I want a place to post my replays, and I also want to boost this clan's reputation. Bibi!

Debatable.

Originally Posted by soulhunter789 View Post
Name: soulhunter789
Forum activity: 9/10
In-game activity: 10/10
IRC activity:10/10
Previous infractions/bans(include the reason): never been banned
Timezone: : GMT+/--1:00
Best mods:jousting and pen jumper
Belt(this won't really affect your chances of joining): blue belt
Why you want to join: i need to improve my skills in toribash so if i am allowed in your clan i think you can improve my skills
Any other talents(e.g. art, replay making): i haven't really got a talent yet but i wish to gain one by you teaching me
Any additional info about yourself i find myself good at toribash at times but i don't mind losing as i say learn from defeat

Screw you, rejected for using a format.
David Moderated Message:
I don't mean to boast, but I'm a god.
Don't Mean to be annoying but how long exactly does it take to recieve a response to an application? (posted application 6 days ago)

Thanks,
Alec

David Moderated Message:
Next time, PM me or a co-leader.
Last edited by David; Aug 9, 2012 at 08:50 AM.
Name: Felipe (Fehmaster)

Seen Forum: I post at least one hour every day of the week I

In-game activity: I have every day and I try to play as much as possible

I activity RC: Well im not rly often in IRC, but if its for the best relationship with a member of the clan that I can try it.

previous infractions / bans (including reason): No

Time zone: GMT -4

Best mods: I'm good at Judo, Aikido and like Aikidobigdojo

Belt (this will not really affect your chances of entering): Green

Why do you want to join: Because I like the clan, and has great players, looks good

Any other talents (like art replay, do): Do texture design

any additional information about yourself: I play football with a friend of mine named Tony, and later study
Originally Posted by Fehmaster View Post
Name: Felipe (Fehmaster)

Seen Forum: I post at least one hour every day of the week I

In-game activity: I have every day and I try to play as much as possible

I activity RC: Well im not rly often in IRC, but if its for the best relationship with a member of the clan that I can try it.

previous infractions / bans (including reason): No

Time zone: GMT -4

Best mods: I'm good at Judo, Aikido and like Aikidobigdojo

Belt (this will not really affect your chances of entering): Green

Why do you want to join: Because I like the clan, and has great players, looks good

Any other talents (like art replay, do): Do texture design

any additional information about yourself: I play football with a friend of mine named Tony, and later study

Rejected.
Last edited by David; Aug 12, 2012 at 08:15 AM.
But in all reality... I think I might be insane...