Toribash
Originally Posted by NearlyDead View Post
notnoob and I are friends

No wonder I was playing him until a particular moment where we were calling each-other names based on our normal names but wasn't so offensive and we were just having fun, but them I had a feeling we were not, and then I called you "Notdead and noob", until you had left leaving me to spar with Notnoob.
私の顔にそれを言う。
Originally Posted by omegadark1
until you had left leaving me to spar with Notnoob.

Is it something bad to spar with notnoob?
█████ Vector █████
█ ███████ █
Lol, I know right. (I've never met this notnoob guy >_>). ALSO GUYS:

we need editors for our replays if we make like some awesome ass video :c. It's not too important right now but wutever.
RSO Teacher|Hunters| ThePitcher ~ 2pro4you ~ Jisse ~ Vsauce ~ Fantyful ~ Tamakku ~ Love and hate you all, guys :).
Naw bruh, I've never met him, but I'm going to contradict whatever you say. Just because you're pusga, and your avvy is a cat. Wearing a hat.

Originally Posted by Someone
need editors for our replays if we make like some awesome ass video :c. It's not too important right now but wutever.

i iz video editor. i iz offuring survice for fre. i hiz gud engrish.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
|Replay|ORMO|
I am up for the vid Just look at my multiplayer replay thread for spars and maybe single player thread for a self spar
I'm ready for my daily dose of cringe ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
:>
I can make a vid, however I'm insanely pressed for time. I'm getting hammered with tests and assignments from school. And then an influx of snow has me snowboarding every weekend.
Me get to work on it though. I'll include everyone in it.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
|Replay|ORMO|