Toribash
View Poll Results: Diman1995 member or not?
Yes
3 Votes / 75.00%
No
1 Votes / 25.00%
Voters: 4. You may not vote on this poll
View Poll Results

cool XD of the head passing I liked that in the end,uke's head rolled on your leg,oh I'm mastering head passing,anyone who wants to do it online?
Yeah, I understand that and so does Gerkkou...
but it isn't just as easy as saying that.

We are aware of all problems and will take action to sort them.
yeh I've seen that a lot of unofficial clans are with members like 8th dan,9th dan etc....I asked some people but they need a demostration by our leaders (yes,you XD),we need some MEMBERS (NOT JUNIOR) active in game that sponsor our clan (they have to be good,too,naturally),and that can test,so with like a uhmmm.....4th dan,but he must be a good judger,it isn't so simply to explain
David, this thread is so we can discuss how to solve those problems. Maybe you and Grekkou should consault with the rest of the clan. We are ment to be a team and work togeather, if we dont we are not a clan. Start a clan suggestions thread or something but all the members can contribute to solving the problems.
Im not just saying we need to solve the problems, im asking how we can solve them. Then we can all take action and not just talk.
Hmmm, Ill add juniors too.
Thanks, but i dont know who the juniors are. If you can get the belts and members names in one thread ill add you guys but i cant just put one junior on. Sorry
Last edited by kwygon; Apr 27, 2009 at 06:36 PM.