Toribash
View Poll Results: Do you want to get our tag put into iLLepidus' Clan Police Program?
Yes, lets do it.
4 Votes / 80.00%
No, lets not do it.
0 Votes / 0%
Ireallycouldn'tgiveadamntobehonest.
1 Votes / 20.00%
Voters: 5. You may not vote on this poll
View Poll Results

yes i mean it. i regret that i left.
* ego gently touches Snorlaxen's manly chest while shivering at the thought of being caught out here alone with him.
i want to come back aswell.... i missed it, even though i was never mentioned, or informed of us dieing out but yeah, ok
Something about busses:D
*SigPic*
Oh yes, I remember now. I used to do things like these, but I never saved them... Oh well! ;]
"Sex is like a velociraptor: Despite your movie-fueled lifelong neurotic obsession, it is unlikely to be found in your house." ~XKCD
Yea, I guess. When I make the roster I will put us down as the leaders, and Amadou can just be down the bottom like before as an inactive leader. Ima go merge some threads now.
"Sex is like a velociraptor: Despite your movie-fueled lifelong neurotic obsession, it is unlikely to be found in your house." ~XKCD
Yea, I saw it. I am going to put his name on our list, and then base my roster off of that list.
/wake up/
Yea, I guess you have my vote too.
Go post now Snor.

Snooja, the name is feZch. You say it like Fezzick.
The 1336.9 Recycle Bin
This is the recycle bin. Anything not needed goes here.
Shit, out of time
Yea, I didn't realize it would take this long to move some shit around. I have to go to school soon, and I have exams, so I may not be able to do this until lunchtime.

EDIT: It also seems that my internet wants to be a bitch. Snooja, when you read this, can you merge all of the threads that are under "tag your it" together for me? Thanks.
[veb=3]lolilil[/veb]
Last edited by Fezch; Oct 18, 2009 at 11:01 PM.
NEW MEMBERS READ HERE!
When you get into the clan, PM either me or coloo for the password to the Leet Chambers. We will then hopefully reply within 24 hours.

Our In-game tag is [1336].
Not anything like:
[13369]
[1336.9]
[1336-Elite]

Just use [1336]. Plain and simple.
Last edited by coloo; Jan 7, 2010 at 11:15 PM. Reason: Update bro.