Toribash
View Poll Results: Do you want to get our tag put into iLLepidus' Clan Police Program?
Yes, lets do it.
4 Votes / 80.00%
No, lets not do it.
0 Votes / 0%
Ireallycouldn'tgiveadamntobehonest.
1 Votes / 20.00%
Voters: 5. You may not vote on this poll
View Poll Results

Hmmm... Maybe it is just my shitty computer. Oh well.

Now to something more ontopic; I have begun making the picture for our roster. do any of you want anything specific added to it, or will it be fine as it looks now with our names on it.
Original: http://i31.tinypic.com/nzjbiw.png
"Sex is like a velociraptor: Despite your movie-fueled lifelong neurotic obsession, it is unlikely to be found in your house." ~XKCD
People of 1336.9, we have mod.
Just got a message back from delaid, me and you have mod now fezch, please post here what you think our first steps of action should be. I dont want to act without consulting you or clan members.

please do get working on that roster fezch, and we will have to decide what to do with all of the threads.

As for new recruits: keep trying to get new members and I will too, we wont let this clan die.
Last edited by SnoojaDogg; Sep 18, 2009 at 12:48 AM.
Yaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaay!

Maybe we should all chip in together and host a publicity tournament?

We'd need at least 14k though.

I'd happily put 2k towards this cause.

Any takers?
I don't know, he cracks down on supposed plagirizers.(rght word, isn't it?)
I'll just wait out my ban and play in the white belt servers for a while lol.

Thanks for the update snooja
Well, i'm by no means good at textures but here is my old shop with all my heads i;ve made.
I'd say they are decent considering they are the result of me picking up gimp and playing around with them
http://forum.toribash.com/showthread.php?t=109186
The DJ heads are also the heads that got me a ban :/

When I first joined, some guy gave me a basic head he said I had permission to use as a template for making heads. It included the head phones. Apparentally, the guy who gave it to me got it from a different player which I was unaware of.
Tag idea.
the clan tag just looks like i'vee put a random series of numbers into the tag box in-game, i think we should change it to l33t or l337 or leet or something, to say we are a clan. Not just a random series of numbers.
coloo, I can promise you we are not a series of numbers. our clan has been around for 2+ years and everyone knows the name. something like l33t would not change anything, on the contrary it would make things more complicated than they have to be.

Im glad your trying to help but the clan tag should stay, trust me.