Toribash
View Poll Results: Do you want to get our tag put into iLLepidus' Clan Police Program?
Yes, lets do it.
4 Votes / 80.00%
No, lets not do it.
0 Votes / 0%
Ireallycouldn'tgiveadamntobehonest.
1 Votes / 20.00%
Voters: 5. You may not vote on this poll
View Poll Results

i dont have modpowers so... i think it's Ganks aspire and amadou wich has them <.<'

also, i will maybe come back if AKP comes back.
* ego gently touches Snorlaxen's manly chest while shivering at the thought of being caught out here alone with him.
Originally Posted by SnoojaDogg View Post
i know, I just dont want people to think that because we are going through a crisis that we give membership out like candy.

EDIT: after lookin at your posts coolo, you seem like a nice guy and you seem to help people out a lot. yes from me. wat about u feach?

You give out candy? =D
Originally Posted by Fezch View Post
Lulz. I say yes. I also looked at your posts. what country are you from?

Austrailia. Thanks guys for the kind words.
AKP didn't leave, he just became really hard-out inactive after he went to college.
Anyway, we need YOU to give YOUR permission for us to have the Mod powers, because you were the highest member of this clan.
"Sex is like a velociraptor: Despite your movie-fueled lifelong neurotic obsession, it is unlikely to be found in your house." ~XKCD
You give out candy? =D

Yea, but you won't need it. Our leet candies are EXTREMELY potent. And I need people running around on a high like a bullet in the face. ;]
Austrailia

Orly? I am across the ditch. NZ.
"Sex is like a velociraptor: Despite your movie-fueled lifelong neurotic obsession, it is unlikely to be found in your house." ~XKCD
thx

Hey, at least I said it. ;]
I still want the tri nations... Hurry up and deliver

Call on one of the other guys. I am really busy atm, because it is nearing the end of the 3rd term and I only have 14 credits...
Originally Posted by Fezch View Post
Orly?

Ya rly, and how many yesses do i need to get in, because there are like only a few of you guys left.
There are only two of us left, I thinks. And that is Snoojadogg and myself. Take us as your, leaders, from now on. Ithinks.

Do you do art?
Hmmm, i make head textures but im not very good at it but i believe that with practice i can make some good textures... my shop.
Well, I guess you are in. Start posting around our board. Good job.