Toribash
View Poll Results: Do you want to get our tag put into iLLepidus' Clan Police Program?
Yes, lets do it.
4 Votes / 80.00%
No, lets not do it.
0 Votes / 0%
Ireallycouldn'tgiveadamntobehonest.
1 Votes / 20.00%
Voters: 5. You may not vote on this poll
View Poll Results

we're not push overs

Lol, he didn't say that. And good going resetting.
"Sex is like a velociraptor: Despite your movie-fueled lifelong neurotic obsession, it is unlikely to be found in your house." ~XKCD
Originally Posted by xtwistedx View Post
Lol man you guys really are retarded.... lol

im getting pretty tired of these idiots RDC

And we are getting tired with you. Go on now, leave. Nobody that is left really wants you here anyway.
"Sex is like a velociraptor: Despite your movie-fueled lifelong neurotic obsession, it is unlikely to be found in your house." ~XKCD
The truth
hi, im leaving.

after AKP left, the clan died. i've been in this clan for almost one year now, i was the first member (after the revive) and im leaving because it's dead.

if u want something, pm me. i will still check this forum sometimes... but dont count on me.
* ego gently touches Snorlaxen's manly chest while shivering at the thought of being caught out here alone with him.
GMT:+10:00
Belt & Qi: Black Qi 1954
I like to play: Yes
Past Clan(s): Finalshift
Do I know English: Yes
I want to join because:I like being part of a clan, it makes me feel elite if y'know what i mean.
Previous infractions/bans: last month i got infracted and banned for a couple of usless posts.
Originally Posted by Fezch View Post
Lol, he didn't say that. And good going resetting.

i know, I just dont want people to think that because we are going through a crisis that we give membership out like candy.

EDIT: after lookin at your posts coolo, you seem like a nice guy and you seem to help people out a lot. yes from me. wat about u feach?
Last edited by SnoojaDogg; Sep 14, 2009 at 08:21 PM.
wow... umm. ok snor, since your leaving, can you talk to one of the admins about handing ur mod powers over to me or feach? i will miss u tho
I like to play: Yes

Lulz. I say yes. I also looked at your posts. what country are you from?
Awww, no... Snor, we almost have it back up again... why leave now?
can you talk to one of the admins about handing ur mod powers over to me or feach?

Agreed. But it is Fezch, thankyou. ;]