Toribash

woohoo.. Won 2 and lost 8 (1 loss prevented) provisionals..
Bronze 4

I wanna get to silver or possibly gold before the end of the season
Just need to win 2 out of my next 3 games to get promoted to bronze 2
<Icky> Butler is the worst es
<Reta> can I fire him yet ?
Originally Posted by Beast View Post
You had shit mmr.

I didn't want to be mean and phrase it like that xP
But yeah, the MMR difference may have been a part- but it also depends on the skill levels of the players you played with and against. You won't make much playing against people with a lower skill level and you'll make even less if the people on your side and better than you in terms of MMR.

Volibear help anybody? Please :c I don't want my 6.3k to be wasted xL
Originally Posted by souldevilj View Post
I didn't want to be mean and phrase it like that xP
But yeah, the MMR difference may have been a part- but it also depends on the skill levels of the players you played with and against. You won't make much playing against people with a lower skill level and you'll make even less if the people on your side and better than you in terms of MMR.

Volibear help anybody? Please :c I don't want my 6.3k to be wasted xL

Build health, toss carries, when you see they are low steal the kill by pressing w

Also there's s teamspeak LoL channel now "Meet your TB Friends to play in the ts3 server: toribash.de" <----- From #lol
So... Earlier today I met a crap fiddlesticks that kept on using his e directly after his w
So I made a meme with a crap cosplayer as fiddlesticks

Hahaha

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
click my sig for a great time (WIP)
im smoking weed out of a pussy filled with money i like this
Originally Posted by Ryan View Post
Build health, toss carries, when you see they are low steal the kill by pressing w

Also there's s teamspeak LoL channel now "Meet your TB Friends to play in the ts3 server: toribash.de" <----- From #lol

I'll take a look when I got time :')

Also yeah I went Volibear support with my pal Ashe, got a really good score from just stacking HP and then building thornmail, vis and GA towards the end.
Lost because of a singed that would walk forwards and have half of his HP before he made contact though ^^'

Ah well, I like Voli, although I don't understand his 'dueling potential' when he has an execute but had a tough time actually getting them low enough to execute on his own.
Ah well, I like Voli, although I don't understand his 'dueling potential' when he has an execute but had a tough time actually getting them low enough to execute on his own.

Walk up to them and slow with E, chasing in front of them (not behind). Proc R and start smacking. If they flash/stun/whatever, flip them behind you with Q and you should have them low enough to use W.
Originally Posted by Butler153 View Post
So I had a ranked teams game and the enemy team wanted Rammus to get 100 deaths

bla

They weren't very successful

Blub will probably post here who he was trying to copy, but somebody uses that build on a champion every single time and yet the last time we found him he actually got over 100 deaths, AND won the game in solo queue. xD

http://www.lolking.net/summoner/euw/24631213#matches
the diffrence is, this guy won with it.
Parrot | Tabby | Nike | [Midnight] | Foxy | Deridor | Joel

Helping admins since 2013 (Can't ya'll leave this alone?)
Reta's Bitch, Property of Kriegery, Bribed by Bird, Tinerr 4 President.
Awaken, awaken, awaken, awaken. Take the land, that must be taken. Awaken, awaken, awaken, awaken. Devour worlds, smite forsaken

getting back into fiddle

great in 3v3, versatile in 5v5 (mid, jungle, even support)
not exactly a carry champion, but fun to play in normals

EJM Moderated Message:
Fixed the image tags for you
Last edited by EJM; Jan 26, 2014 at 10:37 PM.
FIRED UP