Toribash
View Poll Results: Do you want to get our tag put into iLLepidus' Clan Police Program?
Yes, lets do it.
4 Votes / 80.00%
No, lets not do it.
0 Votes / 0%
Ireallycouldn'tgiveadamntobehonest.
1 Votes / 20.00%
Voters: 5. You may not vote on this poll
View Poll Results

GMT: Currently +1, BritishSummerTime(BST).

Currently? How do you mean?
Also I love you and I'm pregnant with your baby. You'll have to pay maintenance on our child if you don't let me into your life. =D

Who was THIS? Snor? >.>

Anyway, I am saying yes. We need some more people and this guy seems to be active in-game.

EDIT:
ACCEPT THIS GUY NAO! HE CAME TO US! ^^^^

Luls.
"Sex is like a velociraptor: Despite your movie-fueled lifelong neurotic obsession, it is unlikely to be found in your house." ~XKCD
You want everything BUT the stickies gone? That is a bit drastic, dontcha think?
"Sex is like a velociraptor: Despite your movie-fueled lifelong neurotic obsession, it is unlikely to be found in your house." ~XKCD
Lol.
No, seriously, is there only 3 of us left? I thought MetroX had come back... And then we have Snor, and you and me.
Resetting's my main account.
Ergh's my other account.
Thursday's my other other account.

4th replay, first time i played against him the guy refused to let me pick up the pigdog thing, so, yeah.

And that's some multiplayer replays.
SP ones come later.
There's too many of them.
Attached Files
Suplex comeback.rpl (52.8 KB, 8 views)
unexpected reversal.rpl (43.2 KB, 3 views)